Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhammet yigiit
Suspect ID
145690 - 145067
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYrLKKc3y9A

hassan farawila

Player
Player
I really don't care what you say but my bodycam was locked and I wouldn't explain that I was in the beach market and there was a collision in my game and I didn't even register that when I was stealing your friend he did meta gaming And you're all here for your friend who doesn't talk on the radio, so obviously you want to delete this video and not cry goodbye.

hassan farawila

Player
Player
I also want him to be held accountable because in the video he is laughing and I did not understand what he was saying and I think he insulted me

Crw

Player
Player
I also want him to be held accountable because in the video he is laughing and I did not understand what he was saying and I think he insulted me
yes we insult you but it's an ooc tell me you expect me to be punished for this keep crying stupid

hassan farawila

Player
Player
I agree to be punished for my mistake, but I also want you to hold accountable for insulting me.

Crw

Player
Player
I agree to be punished for my mistake, but I also want you to hold accountable for insulting me.
I can't be held responsible because I'm not the one cursing at you my friend but it seems that I'm doing meta gaming I'm an honest person dude

hassan farawila

Player
Player
أ I can't tell who you are I'm offended and that's why I can't define your voice because I don't know you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom