Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Laurence Smith
Suspect ID
25578, 26763
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g5WEmKHI1hY

Led

Player
Player
I was traveling back to HQ after arresting someone after seeing this yellow car pass me up when I myself was already slightly speeding decided to attempt a pullover on his vehicle. This vehicle decides to evade me after I used the J interaction to tell him to pull him over along with my lights and sirens. After a bit he slams into the event building and disappears, he did this because he knew it would take him into the other world. There is no way on gods green earth this dude and his passenger did not notice me or know that I wanted to pull them over. I want both of them to be punished equally, they both knew what they did was wrong and if the passenger makes any claim that he wasn't driving or anything like that, why didn't he come back out after his friend broke the rules?

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • I cannot see any IDs in the video, extend to where you see IDs

Led

Player
Player
The first 10 seconds of the video shows up, stop skimming

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
Id 25578 will be punished as he is controlling the car
Closed
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom