Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sami_Quin
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
May 10, 2021
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/89/

SharpSabre

EMS Junior Surgeon
Player
  • At first, he said: Both of you must be permanently banned from our server. and in continue said: Next time you will be banned as well. :oops:
  • And He said: you must know how the system works and it's in rules. So please show me the rules about sell/buy houses?!! (at least in answer to my topic you should be shown the source) --- I know now there is a menu in the press G (after asking at discord). Rules will control of behaviors of players and I didn't break the rules and I just didn't know how to use G to buy a house.
  • Please don't close topics fastly and please let to defense and it's very important like respect.
  • Finally, I can't understand that why you don't give back my GTA's Money, it is not real money, for god's sake. :giggle:
  • God bless you.

Suren

Player
Player
  • At first, he said: Both of you must be permanently banned from our server. and in continue said: Next time you will be banned as well. :oops:
  • And He said: you must know how the system works and it's in rules. So please show me the rules about sell/buy houses?!! (at least in answer to my topic you should be shown the source) --- I know now there is a menu in the press G (after asking at discord). Rules will control of behaviors of players and I didn't break the rules and I just didn't know how to use G to buy a house.
  • Please don't close topics fastly and please let to defense and it's very important like respect.
  • Finally, I can't understand that why you don't give back my GTA's Money, it is not real money, for god's sake. :giggle:
  • God bless you.
Yeah , It would be great if they could make a tutorial video for things like this.
CUZ This can prevent problems like this 🙂

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complain filled incorrectly. CLOSED

And just simple explanation, for selling of goods we have EXCHNAGE system, for selling of House/Cars we have also sale system in game, and if u try to avoid it, you can be scammed and this is completely your fault that u have avoided system for few % of economy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom