Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Request Server#1; unwanted account sharing, admin insult

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Celeste_Rain
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Aug 11, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/928433566235365407/1010957522947014787/unknown.png

Celeste

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, i hope this is right...

Why was I banned?
-> Account sharing, admin insult
Which account are we talking about?
Celeste Rain|30447
Why I am making this request, or why I think I should not be banned for this reason.
-> First of all I would like to start by saying that I understand why I was banned and that it is legitimate, but I hope that my explanation can undo it.

So I can explain what exactly happened, about 10 days ago a person who was once friends with me thought that she has to pay me back. What exactly is not really important... In any case, this person got access to my rp account without my knowledge and without my permission. In the time where the person gained access to my account, this person removed about 8 members from the family and then left the family himself with my account. Immediately after that, the person must have somehow insulted an admin, which was sometimes the only way I found out that the person had gained access to my account. Immediately after that I wondered how the person had my password and then my friends pointed out to me that because I often stream you RP when you are bored you have unfortunately seen my password quite often and I just never noticed. I had then directly changed my password, because I never agreed that this person has access to my account. Either way, I had to somehow confirm if it was really the person I suspected, as I of course didn't want to falsely accuse anyone and contacted an admin knowing that I could get my account banned with it, as I didn't want to just let it sit on me. This confirmed it was the person in question and I could at least come to terms with the confirmation. I am aware that this ban is absolutely justified and that it is also very possible that my request will most likely be denied, but I just want to try. This account was my very first rp account and I have a sentimental value with it as well, since my account will also be a year old soon and I find it very sad to lose it. Sometimes because I never agreed that the person may use it, but it just by my own naivety could simply exploit it to get one over on me. I completely understand if this request is rejected, because I can understand the reason and because in the end it was still my fault, because I was careless with my password.

Mfg Dajana (Celeste Rain)

Jackson_Clark told me to reach out to you for this appeal.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
1.2 Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom