Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miguel_Esquecidinho
Administrators nickname
Jefe Dejefes
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
20:19
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/-LOUIYXgb7Fv

miguelesquecidinho

Player
Player
Hi, I just got banned by rule 4.1 for being in the gym using software.
I was at the gym between 7pm and 7:50pm and went out for a "RP", once I was done I went back to the gym to continue what I was doing.
I had to leave the pc for about 10 15 minutes to help my wife and as my 3 year old son was next to me I let him load the E as it would take a little time. I know perfectly well that I shouldn't have done it, but as it was going to take a relatively short time, I left it. I apologize for my mistake and I will definitely not do the same again. However I think the punishment applied is a bit exaggerated for something a little "insignificant" and I would like it to be removed or reduced.
Once again I apologize and I am waiting for an answer.

Thank you

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
As it your first ban, it will be reduced to 3 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom