Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard King
Administrators nickname
David Pluxury
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
Proofs
None

Good man

Richard King
Player
Hello, I m outside irl and i got to know that i have been banned. Im genuinely not so familiar with the situation but I do believe that I m legit. 2 days a go an interview of me was posted at LI-CNN channel. I got to know from people that I said "Mental" to MamaBlu Blu the other opponent. I have the whole script on me, i said Mental issues in a rp only, question was what Changes I could bring and I answered Mental issues at 3rd no. I just said that if i get the governership my government will provide good health treatments, will try to reduce the stress level of the citizens, etc I stated that my government will also spread awareness of mental health. I do not know what's wrong in this, It's just an interview (pure RP) no ooc nor any other info is there related to someone's irl. I was preparing for my debate and suddenly I got to know I'm banned because of saying some thing bad to MamaBlu Blu.

It's my humble request to understand that I don't know any one' real life or what they do irl. I just play En2 to rp with other players. I enjoy and i make sure other other enjoy as well. I don't break rules, i respect GRP rules.

I hope that I could get the leader of the party back and everything gets back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom