Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected 6.10 IC to OOC | David/Lebron | For Curator of the Project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard King
Administrators nickname
David Pluxury
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Good man

Richard King
Player
Greetings- Mazhor, Lebron and David. I have been going through a tough situation. I was the leader of R.P.S.A. party and all the things were going great. I had an interview with Life-Invader 2 days ago (Life Invader-CNN channel) INTERVIEW HERE | SCRIPT HERE

I was engage in an RP- doing interviews, making good posters for Leaders-of-the-party channel, hosting a rally, etc. I have no idea what suddenly come up.
I got banned 2 hours ago reason for ban is 6.10 IC to OOC. In the interview I got asked an question (What improvements do you want to make in the city? How will you make these? Major implements would be- )

I answered- Awareness of mental health- As we all know, a lot of people I have seen are not very educated about mental awareness and how this could make them very dangerous without any physical damage. We will spread awareness by hosting more events (DSD), collaboration with EMS and broadcasting it with the help of LI by the state government.

The intention was to just talk about the implements, if we think irl we have to do promises like- electricity will be available 24/7, good treatment in hospital will be provided, events/clubs will be organize to reduce the mental issues and high stress level.

The other candidate for governor is MamaBlu Blu and she thinks that I spoke that specific answer to insult her!!! But the trust it's just an RP, I was reading out the script made with the collab of Life-Invader. Please check out the script once (Hyperlinked the video url above), my discord DMs are always open for any questions to be asked. I really do not want to insult someone.
I request Mr Mazhor to run an investigation with admins to get familiar with all the resource, I guarantee I have done nothing bad.
Please check out the interview video and the script of the interview.
Thank you

A public sorry to Mazhor, Lebron and David!

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
You moved IC situation to OOC by asking to target certain people from another party on discord.

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Already gave you reply. You moved IC situation to OOC by targeting individuals of another party. Next time you make complaint regarding this topic will ban forum account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom