Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Miguel jesus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 28, 2021
Time of violation
18:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Bq69lID9Orc

MartinWade

Player
Player
I didn't see the ID that u provided, can u please post the POV which shows ID to conclude the report

you have 10 hours to respond​

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
I didn't see the ID that u provided, can u please post the POV which shows ID to conclude the report

you have 10 hours to respond​
you can literally ask the higher up admin to check the kill logs at that time in the pov

chad

Blocked
Blocked
I don't kill you in this clip.

I'm behind him towards Benny's and Bob Karlsonn is on the highway, he says they are lagging down radio and I find one dead in a container. I will check if my POV saved by kill logs will prove I didn't kill Miguel and Bob will probably post his POV tommorow. Maybe actually figure out who killed you before posting a report. 😭😭😭😭

chad

Blocked
Blocked
I didn't even have revolver ammo you can hear and see me spray an AK from towards Benny's and then you can see he gets shot with a revolver. I understand the people in this clip may be younger and less educated about Grand but they're basically reporting my ID when I wasn't even the one who killed them

$money man

Player
Player
i have no more pov thats the one i got of chad killing me throught a contanier down bad i mean if it was you like you said who else was it it was only you and your mate but anyways i will soon cath you dont worry

MartinWade

Player
Player
Report Rejected

ID
76 killed you
but there is no rule violation or using cheats
the container is shot through and for the long range shooting the bottom is not loaded for the player
so the legs are visible​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom