Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kirigaya Suguha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2022
Time of violation
9:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSDAjvR5ps

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
You can clearly see in the video that he is racing with a car in the bikers club race. Which its counts as Fail RP. (You can see his ID starting from 3:01)
Also theres 2 things we would appreciate if you admins did them;
1. Give this guy the punishment when the race is about to start.
2. If you can wipe the guys points only if he is on Top 10 since he was racing with a car to get the points otherwise its unfair for other people racing with the bikes.

Dwayne Duncan

Player
Player
Yeah I think it should be "Bug abuse" too.
Cause this is "BIKER RACE" and you must not use other vehicles.

Drey Lovell

Player
Player
in case u noticed how bad the lag i have in ur lovely pov due to poor pc i have i cant record any ways even if i wanted to 25 fps when i open obs to record i prefer jail over the pc exploding i cant afford to get a new Gpu with market state :)

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
in case u noticed how bad the lag i have in ur lovely pov due to poor pc i have i cant record any ways even if i wanted to 25 fps when i open obs to record i prefer jail over the pc exploding i cant afford to get a new Gpu with market state :)
Your not even allowed to record with obs??? Did you even look at the rules?

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
It's not only nvidia? You can record with any program that you can't disable sounds of different programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom