Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your Name : Shourya Srivastava
2. Your Age : 17
3.Timezone : GMT (+5:30)
4.Average : Online per day:4-8 hours per day
5.Discord ID: Apex Stark#0718
6.Your Nickname: Olivia Schumacher
7.ID:74252

LEADER OF BALLAS
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A LEADER

-So from my first day I was in a gang but after that I shifted to legal orgs and after that i started taking intrest in gangs then at that time my first gang was Ballas and that time they were performing good but after that the leader changed to David Barnes i think at that time Ballas were on TOP but after David's and Leb's term i didnt saw Ballas were on top so i want that the Ballas will go on top again thats why i applied for Ballas leader you guys can give me this golden chance . and i have been HC in ALL gangs mostly under dept but i have been dept in many gangs too.

-I never been a leader but of any gang but I know how to lead a team and make it powerful enough to make anything possible with my time, honesty , passion, and love towards my occupation is enough for making me a good leader but in additional I make quick decision which is good enough to make us win in any time.

-I know most of the rules of the server which will make me a good leader in my term and I'm going to show up in events and how a gang works to new members to adapt easily in any situation.

MY ADVISE FOR IMPROVEING RP
1. I will be implementing more strict interview process with situations as i see most of the gangs disband because not having proper knowledge of rp and new members do most of the mistakes
2. I will be hosting open recruitment drives every week
3. I will be making logs in the Ballas email (discord) also so we could keep an eye on each and every member so if we see they r capable they will get promoted
4.I have so much good shooters which will help in cland/robberies/gang fights.
5.Those who will be loyal to the gang will get easiest promotion ever and for that.
6.If I become leader so my main focus will be on taking hostages

7.I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers . (if any one saw any HC misuse there power they will be demoted )
8. I will do try to do 100% turf
9.I will do 100% sprays
10.I will try to do store robbery every day

11. Finally I will make Ballas on top once again .
unknown.png

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys .

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
INFORMATION

LEADER OF BALLAS

-So from my first day I was in a gang but after that I shifted to legal orgs and after that i started taking intrest in gangs then at that time my first gang was Ballas and that time they were performing good but after that the leader changed to David Barnes i think at that time Ballas were on TOP but after David's and Leb's term i didnt saw Ballas were on top so i want that the Ballas will go on top again thats why i applied for Ballas leader you guys can give me this golden chance . and i have been HC in ALL gangs mostly under dept but i have been dept in many gangs too.

-I never been a leader but of any gang but I know how to lead a team and make it powerful enough to make anything possible with my time, honesty , passion, and love towards my occupation is enough for making me a good leader but in additional I make quick decision which is good enough to make us win in any time.

-I know most of the rules of the server which will make me a good leader in my term and I'm going to show up in events and how a gang works to new members to adapt easily in any situation.

1. I will be implementing more strict interview process with situations as i see most of the gangs disband because not having proper knowledge of rp and new members do most of the mistakes
3. I will be making logs in the Ballas email (discord) also so we could keep an eye on each and every member so if we see they r capable they will get promoted
5.Those who will be loyal to the gang will get easiest promotion ever and for that.

7.I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers . (if any one saw any HC misuse there power they will be demoted )
9.I will do 100% sprays

unknown.png

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys .
+
Best option for the leadership

Ivan Bolo

Player
Player
INFORMATION

LEADER OF BALLAS

9.I will do 100% sprays

unknown.png

+
Best option for the leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom