Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Hovhannes
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +4
4. Average online per day - 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord - Hov#4747
6. Your Nickname - Hov Cartier
7. Your ID - 8798
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

After being leader of Bloods twice, and getting 100% twice with my turf team, while keeping minimal to no warnings, and having the most active gang both times I was leader for Bloods, I decided to do the same and better with Ballas. The criminal side of the city is arguably the most intriguing and pulling factor in the server, and in my opinion the gangs and the ghetto have not been getting the treatment and leadership which they deserve. I find myself as someone who has given that treatment to gangs throughout my time in the server, and if I need to lead multiple gangs to try and make a change and inspire players and other leaders to better their methods, then I will keep trying my best when given the opportunity.

Each gang has its own purpose and leadership style which fits it. Bloods is in a way a completely different organization than Ballas is, and so are all other gangs. After being deputy and leader of countless gangs throughout the past two years, I would appreciate the opportunity to put my knowledge and skills to use for Ballas, and create a gang which people will remember and note my leadership in the future, I have done this twice already with Bloods, and I would love to do it again.

My high command are the most experienced players in the city, and have proven to increase interaction between the community and made players engage in the city more due to the events and guidance which they provide. with these people by my side, it is a recipe for success, and as I already said before, I have shown this already and will do my thing again if given the opportunity.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Outside the OOC events which gangs are required to do, there is so much room for improvement of RP and creation of new scenarios which can engage both legal orgs and criminal. The idea of a terrorist org has been misunderstood throughout these months, and in my leadership, I would make Ballas a feared gang, one which would cause the citizens and legal orgs think twice to cross, and be anxious to move by the Ballas turfs and areas in the ghetto. I would integrate 0 tolerance units in the ghetto, keeping everyone on their toes, and increasing RP scenarios and situations with other orgs and players overall.

Thank you.

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations!
You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow at 20:00 ST (24.08.2022)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please DM me as soon as possible in the discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom