Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mr Mike
2. Your age:32
3. Time zone:UCT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Mike Pluxury
6. Your Nickname: Mike Pluxury
7. Your ID: 179330

xZTNbhTv_400x400.jpg

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to thank you for reading my application.

a) I want to become the specific organization Leader because I have been in LSPD starting more than 12 mounts Ago

b) I have a lot of experience to make my own decision that is always beneficial for LSPD. I worked under wounderfull depty persons and very help full in this term and I wanted to become the next leader as I know what improvements I can implement for our officer's interest towards their duties and their social development.

c)and what i learn in rp is you dont just get respect you need to earn it and alot of guys and girls will say i do not deserv it but i want to proof them rong and the only way is to be in that position.

maxresdefault.jpg

a) I will Improve/modify all the ranking systems and Special Divisions. as lspd have n swat devision i want to bring back rp to lspd by bring in (LSPD Undercover Task Force)...

b) Then Detective division I never saw them doing any Secret work or anything like that they even don't know what they have to do. I was part of most of the devisions (and i never saw a devision in lspd like a Lspd Undercover Task Force ) and I want to add a Undercover Task Force unit that can do busts and take down some gangs with high wanted levels

c) i work under a lot of high exp poeple like gabi tosca,ismart shanker,syndra,Waseem Meeran,and eklavya and in swat i work with daruis edge,nick edward,amson gold that was my hc and learn alot from them and how to be a leader and what to do at the right time . and I know how to treat people and take their attention towards their training.

I m thinking to make a new division "Lspd Undercover Task Force", what are they gonna do?
a) they wil be a night shift and go and do high leve wanted crimanals and gangs with 5 stars + and take them down, and i want them to work most of the time with fib and build up more exp from that and take lspd to the next level

b) All the Group members can only be selected by the Head of this group and the req. will be; Min. of having a good sense of driving skills and need to be active most of the time when they are in city and i also want them to get inside info when they are of duty and in city with familys and keep bodycam for when they go on duty do do busts

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Social development for Events

A) I have seen that officers get bored a lot in between their duty and they were forced to attend the event, why?
In this, I will conduct some special operations in between the events specified in a Store robbery.
Eg- Making 2 teams 1st will handle hostage nego and 2nd will conduct various checks.

B) So what I meant is that just not letting officers standing alone holding a gun. If we give them some duties they will not get bored and 2nd thing We will get more chances of a hostage being rescued out in a safer way because of the cooperation between of Team 1 and Team 2

C) We gonna develop a social sense in them and not let Events be a headache for them, this will make them enjoy these kinds of stuff.The environment between our org members

D)and i also want to add i do not want to see no and i mean no officer on duty standing in uniform sleeping and untiafk if i seen them they wil be punish and get a strike or get black list from the org

595b8b068842f_GTA52017-06-2523-25-47.jpg.94c2f2d0ead0ccf77628b9f2286b2f13.jpg

A) As a Leader I need to make a good env for all of our members to work in it, Better env always results in a friendly surrounding and a happy vibe for all of our members that will make them to enjoy the RolePlay

B) Treating all our members as a family, I always treated my officers as a family and tried to be friendly to them as there should be a hidden bond of love between the members.

Interacting with other Leo's

A) This is 1 of the most important things to improve The RolePlay. We need to make a good impression overall the organizations and how we Respond to quick situations, Managing our internal things in front of all, how we behave outside of HQ, etc

B) Communicating and cooperating with other Orgs is also 1 of the most imp things, We need to be well at communicating as we have to go outside and we need to do our job with other Leo's such as FIB, SAHP, NG. I can bring this thing to LSPD as everyone follows their Leader, what am I doing matters the most because I m not here for any type of Joke I m here to Lead the whole POLICE department.

Internal Circumstances

A) As when we all talk about improving RolePlay, most people forget that In improving the RolePlay means there should be Legit things in all of them, Unfair roleplay will always result in situations getting worst. So as a leader I should find out a solution for this thing to make it Fair.

B) The solution is to make a special dept called "Internal Affairs" I know this is so common but as of this time If I get the leadership I will make sure that IA is doing their JOB correctly. We will make IA be democratic Dept. so, They can do their job without having any external pressure with any of the high commands.

Thank you for reading my application, I m here to get a chance to do something for my self and my lspd family.lspd is not just a rp org but its my life and i wil treat is like if its my IRL job and with respect

Eki-JToX0AAmMEp.jpg:large

Ex-Lspd-fto-detective-swat operator-superitendet/ng gunnery sgt/gov-ss/fib-spesial agent-undercover and spec opp

Mike Pluxury....over and out..

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Not to be 'that guy' or anything but do you have proof of your past roles? Quite a high ID to be all of the things you claim to have been and your post history only shows interactions with leader applications, apologies if im wrong about you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom