Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhijit Blake
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Aug 23, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/JURn4JX

Abhijit Blake

Sinaloa
Player
Dear lovely Mazhor, I hope you are doing well. I’m writing the unban appeal again please take this into consideration. I Abhijit Blake (ID-58804), was blacklisted by you a few days ago for disrespect. I admit my mistake and regret a lot of my actions. Everything I said that day was just because of the human factor because I got banned for general rule 6.10 the very same day which was a false ban(misunderstanding), I was not in a good condition and I got banned for something which I never did, and some IRL condition that are in the grace of God.
I have seen several good changes and Growth of the server since the very beginning. I’ve always supported Grand RP but that day I wasn’t in a condition to think and say. I request you to give me a very last chance to prove myself believe me I won’t let you down this time. I again want to be a part of this community and be with this community forever.
I’ve been playing in this wonderful project for almost 1 year; I’ve worked day and night as a medical employee and handled the calls and always try to be a good rp player. But when I got banned for 6.10 ( which was a misunderstanding ) believe me I lost my patience, and my temper and was talking rubbish. I want to return back to GRP. I can do nothing but respecting your decision but believe me I will never ever do something like that. I regret again for my action I request you to please take this appeal into consideration. I’ll be highly grateful to you.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my unban appeal. Have a nice day ahead.

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Dear lovely Mazhor, I hope you are doing well. I’m writing the unban appeal again please take this into consideration. I Abhijit Blake (ID-58804), was blacklisted by you a few days ago for disrespect. I admit my mistake and regret a lot of my actions. Everything I said that day was just because of the human factor because I got banned for general rule 6.10 the very same day which was a false ban(misunderstanding), I was not in a good condition and I got banned for something which I never did, and some IRL condition that are in the grace of God.
I have seen several good changes and Growth of the server since the very beginning. I’ve always supported Grand RP but that day I wasn’t in a condition to think and say. I request you to give me a very last chance to prove myself believe me I won’t let you down this time. I again want to be a part of this community and be with this community forever.
I’ve been playing in this wonderful project for almost 1 year; I’ve worked day and night as a medical employee and handled the calls and always try to be a good rp player. But when I got banned for 6.10 ( which was a misunderstanding ) believe me I lost my patience, and my temper and was talking rubbish. I want to return back to GRP. I can do nothing but respecting your decision but believe me I will never ever do something like that. I regret again for my action I request you to please take this appeal into consideration. I’ll be highly grateful to you.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my unban appeal. Have a nice day ahead.
Give this chinal another change he won't let u down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom