Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information
  1. Ankesh Kumar
  2. 17
  3. GMT +5:30
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. Ankesh Kumar #4250
  6. Ankesh Kumar
  7. 183448
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have worked in many legal organization like EMS,SAHP and GOV so I know how it works and I have always paid attention about how leaders actually work I know all the rules in order to run it peacefully I have always look forward to the leaders as I have also been a part of many robberies and raid as an LEO so I know how negotiation and other things work. I always wanted to serve the city by being a leader of an LEO organization I will be very grateful to serve this city as a leader of LSPD

I want to became a LSPD leader to stop any illegal activities in the city and I will use all my power in order to make this city a better place for the citizens in my leadership I want to serve this city by becoming the leader of LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

In order to improve the Roleplay we can give the training in parts so that when the new officers join they can have training accordingly this will help them in practising each part with a high command so that they a good clarity on how thing work an how to do it.

Then they should be given proper and additional training of all the radio codes that are used in the organization this will help in improving the roleplay level a lot.

Then we should also teach them all the rules and regulations with a proper maps and handbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom