Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isma Martinez
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Aug 23, 2022
Time
Proofs

Ismael Martinez

5x Fam Wars Winners 🔫 3x 100% Turf completed 🔫
Player
Hello, I have been banned by rule 1.8: It is forbidden to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of goods or money will result in the PERMANENT ban of both accounts.

Hi Mazhor, I am writing this directly to you because I feel I deserve another chance on the server, given that I have spent many hours for many months on both the ESP, PT, EN servers and I believe that I do no harm to anyone.
I know that I do things like spending money that is not right and the truth is that when I did it I did not remember the rule.
Basically what I want to tell you is that you give me or give me another chance. I don't like to do things wrong. I even like to help people when they don't know something and I encourage newcomers to stay and explain how to earn their first money. and else.
What Mazhor said, I apologize if I have skipped any rule without first asking if it could be done and if they want to keep my secondary account or whatever they do, but let me enjoy the server like everyone else who has committed the same act as me.

Thank you very much for your attention and I hope you understand the situation.
I wish I could go back to where I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom