Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Your name IRL --: Owen
Your age --: 19
Time zone --:
+GMT (ST)
Average Online per Day --: 6 Hours
Your discord --: Riftyz#9638
Your Nickname --: Davis Lawley
Your ID --: 105709

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

First of all I'd like to start of with my experiences within the city, As a few people feel that is necessary:

GOV Chief Of Staff
SS Director X2
SS Deputy Director
DOC Supervisor
FIB DHOD Of CTSO
FIB 00 Agent X2
FIB Supervisor X5 (SAU, HR X2, Tactical Operations, CTSO)
SAHP Chief of RS
LSPD SWAT Lieutenant
NG 1st Lieutenant

1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of the main reasons I want to be leader of this specific organisation and this is personally for me one of the most important reasons is due to the fact that a lot of new people who fly into the city choose to join LSPD, and I want to be the one who they can look up to, the one who can help them progress throughout the city, People see these new citizens with high social security numbers and think they are worthless but that's not the case, within my organisation I want everyone to be given the same chance I want everyone to grow together to gain new experiences and skills, to become the best LSPD officers this city has seen in a long time, I went people to be able to look back one day and say damn that guy ran LSPD with a bunch of high social security officers but still ran the organisation wonderfully, because that will be me, because I know that every single person in this city has amazing potential.

2) LSPD has been awaiting a true rightful leader for too long now, I wasn't really going to put my application in as I personally would have liked to see someone else be leader, but I feel the people of the city have been awaiting for a LSPD leader for too long therefore I thought I'd put my application in try and try my best to become leader of this organisation and provide the citizens of the city with what they need, A strong independent leader who will always challenge and face the hard barriers which will lay ahead of him, I know I can lead this organisation and make people proud of how I will lead this org.

3) I know the question is why do I want to lead this specific organisation, and what I'm about to say is why I want to be a leader of any org, So I've been in this city for over 7 months now and I've really enjoyed my time, I've done many things within this city and gained amazing experiences and skills throughout working in different organisations but the issue I have always felt is I have been so limited with how much of a difference or an impact I can make not just on organisations but also within the city, Therefore me being leader there is so much more I can do for the people, Instead of just giving opinions like I am currently doing I can actually implement changes which will be more beneficial for the people within my organisation and the citizens of Los Santos.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

The first thing I want to mention is the introduction of a PR Department, People may read this and question why I would start by mentioning a department which they feel is useless but within my eyes a PR department is one of the most important departments an organisation can have within an organisation, if the PR Department is ran successfully it can bring a mass amount of people to the organisation, yet again before you ask yourself how can PR help with recruitment? Let me answer for you, Let's say my PR department start getting videos and trailers out showcasing our organisation and what we can offer people may find those and thing oh damn let's give this a try and see how it works, PR is so vital as well as helping with recruitment it will also help us grow close connection with the other organisation as well as with the citizens of the city as we will be hosting events which people can join and take part to win prizes such as money, it will make my organisation a whole lot more engaging.

I want to try and implement more departments which involve more Roleplay into the organisation, Because not everyone wants to join to just shoot and arrest criminals, people may want to go around and tow cars or issues fines for speeding etc, one of the departments I would like to implement and see used within my organisation would be a CM (Combat Medic) department, Some officers may like this department as it will improve and enhance more Roleplay scenarios within the organisations, As well as the fact that It will improve roleplay within the organisation the CM department will also be very beneficial as the sole objective for the combat medics will be to provide medical attention to our injured officers.

I could go on and on with more advices for improving roleplay level within the organisation but I'd rather try and keep this application short and sweet to save the wonderful curators time, Thanks for reading my application all and have a wonderful day.

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Server Administrator
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Abnormal

Russell Cash
Player
Big vouch for Davis +++++++++++++++

I would love to see him leading LSPD, great leader and creates a friendly environment around everyone !

mr_white98

Player
Player
+1
He is a really smart guy with knowledge, pretty sure he will be a big addition to the legal side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom