Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lucifer Morningstar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2021
Time of violation
6:52 ST
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_OPBDZ-CqY&ab_channel=LucifergamerYT

lucifer19

Player
Player
so this id 16500 posted a ad in the marketplace (in discord) of selling the house with 5 garage spaces and a garden for 1.2m, when i contacted him and when was buying the house ingame i asked him again and again does it have a garden and he said yes. When i bought it i found out it does not have a garden he scammed me, another thing he also asked to do a transaction in which he had to pay less tax of selling the house by paying some of the amount by cash but i refused him that's another rule break. Can you please help me out by banning this guy and give me my money back which was 1.2million.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Before purchase u can see whole information about house including is garden available or not, is heli pad available or not and how many garages house have... don't see any scam if u have not verify this info which was in front of you and which u have check before purchase (clearly seen on ur video) and SELLER have ask u ARE u BUYING and u have told him to send u OFFER so u have check house info and agree to buy it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom