Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hannah Mayflower
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Aug 23, 2022
Time
23.08.2022 00.00
Proofs
https://photos.app.goo.gl/imUcELN9V7KMvNhn6

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
Ok so, me and a lot of my family members were on our driveway at our house and someone taught me how to walk while doing the gritty. and then I wanted to show one of my family members and then an admin appeared said "don't do that I am going to give you a warning since you did that" and some of my family members were telling the admin to leave and all I said was "go away" And after like 10 minutes after doing nothing just running around and stuff and since the admin told me not to do that I stopped after that. but as I said a few minutes later i got a message saying "blocked for 3 days" Which it said at the top it was because bug abuse. And I don't understand how I abused it didn't do anything bad and she said it teleports me around which. I don't know what she means or if she meant i was actually teleporting which if that is the case, I didn't know that and I still don't think I used it in a way that you could call "Abusing a bug" and I believe she said I was getting a warning not getting a ban. And a few days ago I came back from vacation and while i was on vacation i was banned for 7 days because I got 3 warnings and I was having fun when i came back from vacation and I was looking forward to grinding on the game but then this happened and now i am upset and I would like another chance and to be able to get unbanned early if that would be ok. And I didn't get any video proof of this happening but i basically told everything was happening and I don't think i really did anything bad.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom