Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Warehousing and administrative arbitrariness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DrRoland Smith
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
Aug 24, 2022
Time
2:00pm
Proofs
only via DM

Dr. Roland

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am not writing this complaint primarily because of my almost senseless and arbitrary sanction in which I am accused of warehousing. I would like to take the opportunity in this complaint to draw attention to a serious maladministration on the server DE04. After all, the fact that the playerbase of server DE04 is constantly decreasing must come from somewhere and have a cause. It is a fact that server DE04 has not always been the worst visited server of all German servers. This is a process in which this server has evolved to be the worst visited server of all and is constantly shrinking.

Warehouse Case
But first of all, I would like to describe the case that initiated me to write this complaint. I am accused of warehousing and so today, 24.08.2022, I was banned for warehousing. All I have ever done and am accused of by the admin Candy Enect in this matter was to relocate ammo from the government organization to my private car for a short period of time so I would have enough room in my backpack to buy things at the market or fill my juice store. I never gave ammunition to third parties and everything that was temporarily stored by me due to insufficient space in the backpack was also taken out again. At no time was the process of warehousing intended nor done by me. Now I ask you, how dare the server's administration accuse me of warehousing, knowing that they can get any information they want from my logs in the ACP?
About Candy Enect
The fact that the administrator Candy Enect, on the one hand, boasts about the number of players he banned (got clipped, can be proven), on the other hand, said in a conversation that the players on the server are all just numbers for him, makes it unmistakably clear that this admin is only about sanctioning and not about the players themselves. The statement: ,,For me they are all just numbers running around there“ was clipped and can be shown in full length if needed.
Now transferring this assumption about the Admin Candy Enect to my ridiculous warehousing case further supports these assumptions.

Interaction between Admins and organizations
As for the dealings between the administration and the players, the list is very long, where it is obvious that arbitrary actions are taken and sanctions are imposed. It so happened that after an unsuccessful raid between the state organizations and the Grove Street Gang, the administrators ordered to submit a POV of every single member of the Grove Street Gang. Everyone knows that there are always people who don't have a POV of everything. Thus, it was clear from the beginning that this requirement could not be met. Thus, the gang received an equally arbitrary warning based on this arbitrary demand.

To make this aspect of the maladministration side more clear, I would like to reveal the conversation between all the organization, the organization administration and the Chief Administrator that took place last week. On 08/17/2022, a conversation took place in Discord between all the leaders of all the organizations and the org. administration, such as the Chief Admin. The topic of the conversation was the Grove Street Gang. Who was not invited to this conversation? Grove Street Gang. There were many serious accusations made towards the gang in this conversation. This is normal, problems have to be talked about. However, it is in no way understandable why the Grove Street Gang's view and possible counter-evidence was not taken into account. Just the fact that the leaders of the Grove Street Gang were not invited to the conversation again points to arbitrary treatment of individual people. When the conversation between the leaders and the admins ended, the Chief Admin of DE04 even had the gall to issue a warning to the Grove Street Gang without ever listening to the accused gang's point of view. Screenshots and chat histories are available and can be shown. And the accusations are not even minor things, the Grove Street Gang has been told that they deny RP, agitate OOC, provoke, force Gambo and many more. Had the time been taken to let the Grove Street Gang take position on these accusations, they would have easily been able to put a stop to these accusations. But that was never done, only one view was noted and a warning issued based on that.

Questionable kicks inside the Admin-team
A probably equally important topic is the interaction between the admins. Everything that follows and is described by me can be proven with screenshots of chat histories. However, these screenshots will not be published here in this post. If necessary, I will forward them to you.
Recently, there have been an increasing number of cases where admins, including high admins, have been kicked off the adminteam for reasons that cannot be explained. I describe these cases not only from my point of view, but also from the point of view of these admins. When these former high admins then ask the chief admin for a reason, they simply get ignored. Considering that there are no valid reasons for the kicks and therefore the kicks are not justified, it must be questioned for what reason these actions were taken. However, no comment is made on this. For these cases, it is necessary to go much further into detail, but here in the forum is not the place for it. The admins who have been kicked from the team here, objectively speaking, do the best work, work close to the community and are not afraid to take work upon themselves. One could almost get the impression that the most competent admins are intentionally excluded from the team.

Possible corruption within the admin team
An admin banned 4 people, came after 30 ingame and unbanned them all. (No unbanning request in the forum). When I asked a senior admin what this was all about I was told they were looking into it. When I asked further, I was ignored.
There are specific cases which clearly point to corruption within the admin team. There is clear evidence in this manner and needs to be checked. However, these will not be published here in the post. They can be submitted at any time.

Every allegation made in this complaint is substantiated and not pulled out of thin air. However, as mentioned above, the evidence and proofs are not published in this post. I collected enough material to call this case a serious subject. In case of a more detailed examination of the cases I listed, I offer to send you all the evidence via Discord.
Best regards
Roland

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Dear Roland,

of course, I will not process this complaint, but I would like to say something about it because of the baseless accusations.

I will not comment the warehousing case, as I have not personally reviewed it yet.

Candy Enect:
The statement on the part of the administrator Candy Enect is taken completely out of context. He has been accused several times of sanctioning players because of personal differences - he replied with the statement that there are only numbers to make it clear that no personal disadvantages are brought in.
Many of his sanctions have been verified by us and can be demonstrably and unequivocally confirmed by the server logs.

Interaction Between Admins and Organisations:
You say the POV request at the Grove was arbitrary. How can you judge that without having seen the POVs of the other side that were submitted to us?
To speak of an arbitrary action in which several cheaters were detected, in my opinion is more than questionable.
Your record is not entirely clear in this aspect either.

The conversation with the leaders regarding Grove Street (There have been over 6 other organizations combined complaining about the Grove) took place without the Grove for now at the request of the other organizations.
However, no action was taken other than a verbal warning - We then continued to monitor the situation and took no further action so far.
The fact that the Grove Street was closed in the end was related to something completely different - Are you also telling me that it was unjustified? The relevant evidence is more than clear.

Similar to your accusation of player numbers - It is of course easy to blame the alleged low player numbers on what suits you personally the least. However, did you also take into account the fact that server 4 is the newest server, had no cooperation with media partners for months, and yet is usually only 50-100 players behind DE02 and DE03?
I think someone who raises such accusations should also fully examine the situations and not simply throw accusations because they are just convenient for you.
Here the question arises for me - What administrative experience on a GTA-RP server can you show to analyze and judge such events (In which you are not fully involved, but only through stories).

Questionable kicks inside the Admin-team:
As you rightly say - We should not go into the reasons for the dismissal here in public.
However, the evidence and causes for the kick are more than clear and can of course be viewed by Mazhor.
Here too - you have accused us at the Grove case that we have heard only one side.
Did you hear our side why the admins had to leave the team? No - you have only heard the side of the administrators and drawn conclusions for yourself. A conversation was also held with the administrators concerned.

I am not aware of the case regarding the allegedly questionable unbans.
Why was there never a corresponding admin complaint? Why didn't you bring the case to me or to the forum?
I can not say more about this, because I do not know the incident and accordingly could not check.

Also here would be interesting where you have your alleged evidence? Leaked from the administrators who just exactly had to leave the team?

Kind regards,
Tom

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Addition:
There was a detailed conversation with the author of the complaint which took about 2 hours.
We were able to awaken mutual understanding on many points and already clarify some issues.

The conversation was non-binding and in agreement with both sides and has no impact on the initial complaint for the curator of project.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
No proofs provided, no detailed information provided. I don't see the point of that complaint. About your case. Even if you will put 1 ammo to your trunk it's 6.3. So everything is correct and you received correct punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom