Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zack dotsh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2022
Time of violation
20:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OwewW9W3nW0

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Pending
ID 39โ€™s POV. They have 12 hours to respond.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Hello? thats a double rev. Can you not see that hes literally hit twice. He got killed normally. Admin should've seen this also and not requested pov. Idk he/she is doing.

Mikks Bolo

๐•ญ๐–”๐–‘๐–”
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Pending
ID 39โ€™s POV. They have 12 hours to respond.
He literally got doubled from the left side of him. Look closely in his POV.

My POV only recorded the start of the event and stopped due to full storage. You can PC check anytime idc

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player

My POV only recorded the start of the event and stopped due to full storage. You can PC check anytime idc
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
So you pov buceuss i new you use cheating and delete it and then tell the admin you can check my PV and then download it again after finish
In why did you cut the video to say that I don't have space and the disk is full

ScottBoloo

๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ
Player
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
So you pov buceuss i new you use cheating and delete it and then tell the admin you can check my PV and then download it again after finish
In why did you cut the video to say that I don't have space and the disk is full
Listen u fat fuck heโ€™s not cheating u just shit

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player

As we do, before any event, we review the space for the record, if the disk is full, you receive a message on the screen and it did not come

Mikks Bolo

๐•ญ๐–”๐–‘๐–”
Player
As we do, before any event, we review the space for the record, if the disk is full, you receive a message on the screen and it did not come
Bro u dont need to worry about space because u kill no one. your not a shooter or a somebody so please dont get mad. Got shat on so bad it slapped u onto forums:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
Bro u dont need to worry about space because u kill no one. your not a shooter or a somebody so please dont get mad. Got shat on so bad it slapped u onto forums:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hhh i dont have time to this i mack money nothe loss money i dont have time four you we gana miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom