Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 6 - 10
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I Wanna be Leader Of Bloods, Cause It was my Second Gang i've ever Joined and It was the most successful Times i've Had was in Bloods All the Times, I've Already Have Experience Leading Events and People, I like helping People about Rules if they ask me what to do and what not to do i All try to Use my Time i have to Help other People the Gang Cause In Gangs Were All a Big Family we have to Work with each other to Win every Event Possible and if we Don't Communicate that's already a sign of Losing Your People Trusts in you and Loyalty, So i Think im up to Be Bloods Leader Cause I wanna Paint the Streets Red and Control everything

I've Like to be Leader Cause I'll do my Best To Make it the MOST Active Gang i Can by Doing FZ's , Gun Store and Hostages Etc...
I Allways like to Help People in Need, So Leader Position I'll be Fit for it Again.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

~ In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

~ I'll make time for them whenever they want to kill in the Ghetto.

~ Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen, all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked

~ Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time.

~ The most importing thing is just following all rules and not braking them follow and don't disrespect any high-command or Deputies cause that would lead to an kick or a blacklist, every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be teached and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were a gang we need to do all the activities whole day make it fun every single second!

Aaron Volkov

West On TOP!!
Player
He will be the best leader of Ballas Gang ever seen. Good luck my man. My best wishes are with you.

clzfg03.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom