Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emre Gencaslan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2022
Time of violation
13:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0E5kb6LIBs

Luckylethal

Player
Player
you pulled up to an active atm robbery and active gun fight with sahp/fib in a sahp car clearly not fearing for your life also after the first shot you turned around an started driving towards us

Last edited:

Connor McConnor

Player
Player
so you bait in an identical SAHP viper and do loops during active gun fight between Leo’s and criminals, then have the audacity to complain you got killed by the criminal, obviously you are desperate for attention so I hope you get the Fear Rp warning you deserve ya muppet

Emre Gencaslan

Player
Player
You can't shoot at a passing car without knowing who it is, you didn't even warn me to get out of there.

Luckylethal

Player
Player
You can't shoot at a passing car without knowing who it is, you didn't even warn me to get out of there.
you literally pulled up to an atm robbery in a fake sahp car after the first shot u drove towards us thats when i killed you it common sense if i see someone in a police car while im in an active fight with police what do u think was going to happen next time just follow fear rp and it wouldnt happen

Emre Gencaslan

Player
Player
You can't shoot without knowing who I am without giving me a warning just because my vehicle looks like it when I'm not taking any action.

Donny Ivanov

Durag Lawfirm Founding Partner
Player
you clearly pulled up in a SAHP lookin vehicle, and u clearly didnt fear for ur life in an active shooting, jus firm it man

Connor McConnor

Player
Player
You can't shoot without knowing who I am without giving me a warning just because my vehicle looks like it when I'm not taking any action.
You can’t approach gun shots and and sit still hoping to die to so you can run to forums, it’s fear rp.

This clip is so desperate for you to have an excuse to report, you actually turned around and looped back in a car identical to a Leo car in hopes that you would get shot. How sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom