Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 85397 and Aytek Family I Meta Gaming, FL in GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Garides
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2022
Time of violation
18:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDnOQuMQ4-w

Ronin Bozo

Player
Player
During a robbery, the person first breaks the 'FL on RP' rule, then calls family friends out of dispute or similar practice. Meanwhile, the person splits his bullets at me and fires them slowly, I ask him not to do it, but he does not listen to me and continues to do it and tries to buy time, then his friends come and shoot. In the rest of the video, you can see that those who came to shoot us were his friends and they continued to clash with the person we tried to rob after shooting us. At the same time, the person is trying to collect guns and bullets from the ground in the middle of an armed conflict. As far as I know, since there were 4 or more people from the same family in the incident, they should have a family warning.

Cihan

Blocked
Blocked
During a robbery, the person first breaks the 'FL on RP' rule, then calls family friends out of dispute or similar practice. Meanwhile, the person splits his bullets at me and fires them slowly, I ask him not to do it, but he does not listen to me and continues to do it and tries to buy time, then his friends come and shoot. In the rest of the video, you can see that those who came to shoot us were his friends and they continued to clash with the person we tried to rob after shooting us. At the same time, the person is trying to collect guns and bullets from the ground in the middle of an armed conflict. As far as I know, since there were 4 or more people from the same family in the incident, they should have a family warning.
Sus sikerim agzini

Cihan

Blocked
Blocked
Senin ben aimini sikeyim bide turfe fln giriyosundur

Ali឵

Sopranos4Life
Player
i think you can throw the rest of the pov so that the person who is doing metagaming appears

Bektes17

Player
Player
Zaten banliyim kardesim

Efe Flex

ok knk.
Player
unknown.png

???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom