Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Banned My First Account even though the video was on My second account (Prefix)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
62/3415
Players nickname
Soop_Burberry
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Aug 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
X

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Hello Mazhor, sorry to spam you with all these tickets. But I just got banned for cheats that was on my second account. But he banned both of my accounts ??? I dont even know why. He's reason is that both of my acounts are on the same pc ? But the second account is for a second chance ??? But he doesnt think that way. And the guy that reported me that was in the car didnt get banned but he had the POV for a long time and assisted to a cheat. Then it was a OpenIV script And I am owner of a ragemp mods discord to test my things. After I tested it I deleted right away. Anyways I dont understand why he removed the non official of my fam and banned my first account even thoug I didnt do anything suspect on my first account, I think only my second account should be banned 60days

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
ca existe pas les -1 malheureusement x( a peine 2min de poste vous etes deja la oOOh

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You have already had many second chances.
You've already been banned for 4.1 RG on both your accounts, and you're still going.​

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
No I need ot know why I got banned on my frsit account even though I didnt cheat on it ? Only the 3415 (second account) Is suspect. Admins like that focusing me like hell lmfao

El Pepe

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Grand rp is not a server to test your cheat that you share on your discord to other players.​

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
This is not answering my question, I did not test any cheat on my main account that is id 62, pls tell the truth the cheat was on the 3415 we can clearly see it, i never used it on my 62

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
+ when he was with me in a vc with the toehr hc admin, he was laughing at me for all the dumb things I was saying, even though it was the truth. he banned both of my accounts because he is so angry about me getting the unoff. Definitely sure about that. And the way he talks to me isnt really nice ngl... I dont know how can a chief admin be like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom