Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikola_Falcone
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz_Obama
Date
Aug 20, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/UEvcNsU.png

Nikola Falkone

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, I would like you to give me a new chance to play on the RS project. I got BlackListed to the server because I wrote a big message on the forum, insulting the admins with a scythe, first of all Chief Admin Abraham and Curator Of Administration Ivkezz Obama. I hereby apologize, I want to correct my mistake and apologize to all of you for what my friend and I did. I understand that we spread hatred in the community, I did it all in anger because the Chief admin told me I don't like it when someone lies (He meant that I didn't register a new Social Club because I got banned before that for G.P 1.4 for having more than 2 acc). I also wrote because the request for unban Veljka Moncler ID120 was accepted. I would like to explain what was happening so that you can look at it from my point of view.

Date 06.15.2022
That day I left the admin in order to start a family with my friends that I would lead, everything was fine that day, then I turned to Chief Admin Abraham Elkabibi to remove my admin (picture) I was in good communication with Abraham, I respected him for a long time and I didn't insult him or call him names.

Date 06.16.2022
On that day, my friend gave me the acc code so that I could use his acc to pay the bill for the apartment since he was unable to do so (id 3133 got banned for that but he got a chance to play again and had technical problems those days)

Date 06.17.2022
That day we opened a family under my name FalconeCrimeFamily, we started collecting members for the family to get an informal one as soon as possible.

Date 06.18.2022
That day we only collected members and led raids against other families and collected money for a better house and lvl3 and on 06.17.2022 I submitted a request for an informal one at midnight and everything was fine with all the admins, I was ok, I didn't cause problems or spread hatred to the community- yes, I followed all the rules from the beginning of the server, maybe I got some jail or warn, but mostly I got unjail or unwarn because it turned out that I was right.

Date 06.18-19.2022
Between those two days, I got a ban for G.P 1.4 for 60 days. My friend Vaske Falcone 3133 got a ban for G.P 1.1, but he got an unban from you personally, because we wrote requests for an unban that day. knew that I should report Social Club and that day I found out that I have a twink acc that is not a banana and that I have never used, it was made a long time ago but I DID NOT HAVE AN IMAGE ON IT, that day I did not bother any of the admins or the same.

Date 06.19-20.2022
There I played on my twink acc Anastasija Lucic 26480 in the middle of the day I got very angry because it was my second ban but this time from the console I wrote a request which was accepted and I wrote a message on the forum For Brother Seval | RS admins. I broke down there because Velja Moncler and a couple of other people who were worse than me got an unban for a scam for various things and I couldn't get an unban no matter how hard I tried.

Datum 06.21.2022
Posto smo imali discord moji drugovi su teli da me podrze kao neki protest pozvali su Administratora Marin Solo koji moji drug jos od kada sam bio u adminima. Admin je bio pozvan na moji discord od nase porodice i neki su koji su napisali tamo na forumu koji su me podrzali su mu prodavali kola i davali novac koji su kasnije trazili nazad na twink acc

Date 06.24.2022
Then I got the Blacklist of the project, at that moment I didn't care and we wrote some things on our discord about them after a few days I don't know when someone snitched on Abraham that there was a marine on our server and Abraham said that they would check it.

Date 08.09.2022
That day was Purge Night and I made a twink acc 28890 to hang out with my friends since 26480 got blacklisted like Main 871, I had a lot of fun there I realized how much I miss the GRAND RS and then I tried to return the acc I had tortured a lot

Date 08.20.2022
We wrote a request for unban in the hope that Abraham and Ivkezz will solve the problem between us, that's what you wrote for Chief Administrator. Abraham said (I don't need toxic players). After 1H after that, we wanted to call him personally to solve it because he didn't see things from our point of view.
There we wrote to him in dm whether we can talk like Muji. Muja went to help us and we gave him our new and old IDs and immediately after half an hour Ban Social Club

I want to settle this once and for all. I am VERY sorry for everything I did because of one stupid day, but I would like you to look at things from my point of view, I just left the admin, I was good with everyone from now on, even though we asked you to also let's talk about who people are, and by the way, people who are more toxic than me and my friend are still playing on this project. I CARED A LOT ABOUT GRAND, EVEN I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I WROTE, I WROTE IT QUICKLY IN ANGER BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING. Also, my friend is not the same, if you don't want him, please unban him. He just wanted to be my friend and play with me and support me. The friend's ID is 15666. He even had that acc before he was blacklisted and it was created. I know in the playroom because I talked to him then and he changed it at home and he didn't know that he should report it either.

IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH ME, I AM WILLING TO TALK IF NEEDED AND I WILL SEND ALL THE PICTURES I HAVE FROM THEN TO NOW

Abraham and Ivkezz, please accept my sincere apologies, I swear that I can't do anything right now, but I want you to know that I'm really sorry and I'd like you to see it too.

I care about this server and acc since I've been playing since the first server and I see how it's developing please give me just one more chance. <3<3<3<3

I don't know what else to write except that I want to solve this and that I am very sorry and that you see this all from my point of view. We also got Ban evading, but I want to correct everything if at all possible!!!

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Unfortunately, blacklist stays​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom