Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Timbs
Administrators nickname
Kevin Lamo
Date
Aug 26, 2022
Time
18:18
Proofs
We gave these guys demands for about 5 minutes to leave our house ... Our family house is right on the corner and they come to our house on the corner raising flags ... We ask them to leave for about 2 minutes and then they aim a gun and get killed, after that an admin appears .. We talk with the admin for about 5 minutes and then he leaves .... After about another 2 minutes of asking these guys to leave the area, the admin warns me. https://youtu.be/twOl9RGoiCA 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN <------ WE angaged with RP for about 5 minutes with these guys therefore what we did was withing the rules...

Hellboy

Player
Player
We gave these guys demands for about 5 minutes to leave our house ... Our family house is right on the corner and they come to our house on the corner raising flags ... We ask them to leave for about 2 minutes and then they aim a gun and get killed, after that an admin appears .. We talk with the admin for about 5 minutes and then he leaves .... After about another 2 minutes of asking these guys to leave the area, the admin warns me.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN <------ WE angaged with RP for about 5 minutes with these guys therefore what we did was withing the rules...

Kevin Lamo

Blocked
Blocked
You havent mentioned anything about panels and i also told you cant give demands without valid reason.
you are giving demands to people sitting and talking at the sidewalk which is not proper RP.

Hellboy

Player
Player
You havent mentioned anything about panels and i also told you cant give demands without valid reason.
you are giving demands to people sitting and talking at the sidewalk which is not proper RP.
The Solar panels are our RP reason

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN <------ WE angaged with RP for about 5 minutes with these guys therefore what we did was withing the rules...

This is our family house in addition to that, we are allowed to ask them to leave

evyL sparta

Player
Player
4586 here

I also got a warning in that occasion and feel like it should be removed.

We engaged in RP by going there and checking on them already, having the solar panels got us hostile, they are clearly provoking by standing in the sidewalk which is in front of our family house raising flags and barely talking English.

Having strangers ganging up in front of our Family house is a RP reason to demand them to leave, and the rule is clear, after engaging in RP and having a gun the hand you have 5 seconds until you are able to shoot.

After one of them get shot they didnt Fear RP and kept saying things like "fuck your house".
If someone gets shot in front of you, guys are armed and telling you to leave they shouldve just left, instead of keep provoking and not leave the area. like the picture says, you must FEAR RP all the time you are IC.

If they felt like something was wrong they shouldve left and open a forum complaint.

evyL sparta

Player
Player

In this video, admin is telling that we have the right to demand once we engage in a RP situation.

Kevin Lamo

Blocked
Blocked
4586 here

I also got a warning in that occasion and feel like it should be removed.

We engaged in RP by going there and checking on them already, having the solar panels got us hostile, they are clearly provoking by standing in the sidewalk which is in front of our family house raising flags and barely talking English.

Having strangers ganging up in front of our Family house is a RP reason to demand them to leave, and the rule is clear, after engaging in RP and having a gun the hand you have 5 seconds until you are able to shoot.

After one of them get shot they didnt Fear RP and kept saying things like "fuck your house".
If someone gets shot in front of you, guys are armed and telling you to leave they shouldve just left, instead of keep provoking and not leave the area. like the picture says, you must FEAR RP all the time you are IC.

If they felt like something was wrong they shouldve left and open a forum complaint.
"If they felt like something was wrong they shouldve left and open a forum complaint."
Great advice you should follow it too if they are provoking you can report it instead of shooting them.

Only reason is your demand is NOT valid is your home 50-100 meters away from that sidewalk. house is yours but you are not claiming a territory.Sidewalk 100 meters away from your house is not counted as your house.
This is my last response for this thread.

Hellboy

Player
Player
"If they felt like something was wrong they shouldve left and open a forum complaint."
Great advice you should follow it too if they are provoking you can report it instead of shooting them.

Only reason is your demand is NOT valid is your home 50-100 meters away from that sidewalk. house is yours but you are not claiming a territory.Sidewalk 100 meters away from your house is not counted as your house.
The house is literally connected to the sidewalk ... its no more than 10-20 meters from the house

evyL sparta

Player
Player

Yes, I have kept the provoking IC and gave them the demand to leave, since it is up to me at this point to choose to keep it IC or go to the forums.

There are 4 family members houses plus the family house whitin this 2141 building and are way less than 50 meters away, which then validates the demand...

Hellboy

Player
Player

Report instead of roleplaying? I thought it was a roleplay server not report play server?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Nobody should complain with your NON rp demands about leaving PUBLIC area - sidewalk in city
Admin took correct decision !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom