Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
leopold_fitz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2021
Time of violation
12:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7QuIiCnY9g

Enok war

Player
Player
This guy 19862 is some kind of government employee my friends made a joke of him and we where in green zone he just killed my friends so i followed him to he was trying to loose me but he finally stopped at pillbox and went inside and came out he saw me and recognize me because of family wears same clothes and he again started abusing his powers and tried to kill me in green zone luckily i started my cam before this happened proof link is attached below please its a humble request to punish this kind of government employees and will suggest to suspend them i have seen good cops too which really help this was my first time and it didn't ended here he again VDM our few family members right now same id we don't have body cam on everyone but i saw him sneaking today he killed 1 guy in GZ with VDM this is intolerable and our members are feeling really harassed due to this kind of situation where they cant even defend themselves because of some off duty employee abusing his powers in GZ.

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
There was no RP involved. Even if he is a cop, has to follow basic protocols of arresting someone in green zone
1.4 It is forbidden to use any weapons in a green zone except state organisations.
User 19862 will receive a warning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom