Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rule Break Error family/ ID 25553,14809,6009,15021

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexa Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2022
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zavPL02qrhw

Mike Xoxo

Player
Player
this is so many rule breaks by this family and they are also having there family shirt on so it should be a family warning. So, ID 25553 combat logged then 6009 nlr and sailing for family to come back from hospital and shoot us. Then as you can see 15021 nlred as my friend sent him to hospital he came back to help his friend not get robbed but got clapped again :) then he runs out of ghetto so we can't rob him then they proceeded to be metagaming on discord and his other friends try to help him but get clapped :). Also ID 14809 is sailing and saying he doesn't have a radio when the other two people did. Also 25553 talking while dead.

Metagaming, New life rule, staling, Fear rp ,Running out of ghetto, combat log
Here is seconds POV

saeedsa

Player
Player
first ur all doing mass rule break meta gaming like ur 5 people meta gaming so easy fam warn

suiiiii

Player
Player
this is so many rule breaks by this family and they are also having there family shirt on so it should be a family warning. So, ID 25553 combat logged then 6009 nlr and sailing for family to come back from hospital and shoot us. Then as you can see 15021 nlred as my friend sent him to hospital he came back to help his friend not get robbed but got clapped again :) then he runs out of ghetto so we can't rob him then they proceeded to be metagaming on discord and his other friends try to help him but get clapped :). Also ID 14809 is sailing and saying he doesn't have a radio when the other two people did. Also 25553 talking while dead.

Here is seconds POV
and go suck ur leader dick to get u business mother fucker

Ghostt

Player
Player
and go suck ur leader dick to get u business mother fucker
LMAO. Imagine being mad your fam leader not doing his job so you hate on others lmaooo. Definition of down bad
portrait-screaming-clown-isolated-on-260nw-245725456.jpg

oscar Error

Player
Player

Here is seconds POV
This is not considered a mistake and the family has not been held accountable and that person is not with us and this is considered incorrect and only people are held accountable and the family has not been held accountable

saeedsa

Player
Player
This is not considered a mistake and the family has not been held accountable and that person is not with us and this is considered incorrect and only people are held accountable and the family has not been held accountable
i can see they are so mad

oscar Error

Player
Player

Here is seconds POV
This is not considered the ghetto

oscar Error

Player
Player

Here is seconds POV
You break the rules of the robe how can you steal a person with a weapon in your hand and this is considered breaking the rules of the Roll Play

oscar Error

Player
Player

Here is seconds POV
How do you know the family name?

Loca Wailliam

Player
Player
I do not know why you put error family and there are some people not from the family also they did not rob you or do anything in the POV as a error family . and you guys did PG and MG both. MG As we can see in your POV its a family MG thats a warn family.

Alpha Error

Player
Player
My friend spoke on the radio with my family and asked me for help. He wrote help in the family chat. I waited for a long time to get back to me. Someone from my family came back for help. I went to help and they threw me outside the ghetto.

Mike Xoxo

Player
Player
you need to break 3 rules for a fam warn this is 1 rule btw just stay mad that Top Shelf number 1 and you about to get a fam warn

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence,
Fix visibility of evidence POV.
Please make it either Unlisted or Public.

You have 6 hours to fix.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom