Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail RP? | ID`s: 108917, 106175, 8498, 185813

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nico Fuhrmann
Suspect ID
108917, 106175, 8498
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2022
Time of violation
22.57-23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcRf7Mq7KQ

Nico999

Player
Player
What is this?
I was going for Oil Trucker Job, then someone come up to my car sayd "My Guy" some other "munderia"!!!
5 secs later there are 10 Guys came up to me startet counting from 5 to 0.
I didnt know what they wanted or what to do, these are cops they cant even tell people what they have to do (get out of the car, drive away, or what, i was just doin jobs.)
Then 108917 Told everyone to Shoot and yeah look the Pov..
I was driving off but got blocked by a police car on the other Roadside, i was confused if 2 get out of the car, drive away or have a little School lesson in counting. :D
WTF is this? This is not Roleplay...!! If they just had the brain and told me to Leave or get out...
(The Ids are the Shooters and the one who told to shoot)

Last edited:

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
If you would have read the rules you would see "6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them." And you clearly see, they gave you 5 seconds to leave.

Nico999

Player
Player
I know the rules pretty well, (years since i startet on the server) and i check the rules before i do a complaint.
Look at the Video, did u hear someone ask me to leave or anything? :)
In my Opinion its NOT clear they wanted me to leave, u can Clearly see i was Confused and didnt get it What they wanted from me. btw i was turning and u can clearly see 2 People got in frontright of my car, so it confused me even more.

AbhikSarkar

Player
Player
lmao, invalid evidence, you have shown only 30 secs of the situation, while reporting you need to show whole situation, it was an even "Attack on informant" all demands were given but you did FearRP

ShoTeR

-
Player
they already gives u the demands so thats a useless case and u need to provide more than 30sec

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
What is this?
I was going for Oil Trucker Job, then someone come up to my car sayd "My Guy" some other "munderia"!!!
I didnt know what they wanted or what to do, these are cops they cant even tell people what they have to do (get out of the car, drive away, or what, i was just doin jobs.)
I was driving off but got blocked by a police car on the other Roadside, i was confused if 2 get out of the car, drive away or have a little School lesson in counting. :D
WTF is this? This is not Roleplay...!! If they just had the brain and told me to Leave or get out...
Please provide the whole situation. Do not clip just for people to get punished because we hurt your ego.

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
What is this?
Next time as well listen to demands. As you were told to leave twice from your own POV but did not hear.

Kozart

Player
Player
I do not see the need for this report as you were warned but because of you not listening you paid the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom