Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
James Rolly
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2021
Time of violation
40 days
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08TNDAOZQCQ

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Hello guys, I just have to tell you everything because this is crossing all the borders.
I'm Co-leader of vagos for last month and half. And I saw James doing alot of bad stuff. I was leading people to many events, gunstore robberies and all that kind of stuff.
We made over 160k ammunition, we did our best. But James was only interested in his own profit. He told Tyler Haze and me to transfer all from safe into vagos car, after we did it he changed it to rank 10 went to black marked and sold everything. People are unhappy, he is yelling at them, calling them retards and bunch of stuff when they mistake. But the problem is he cannot even speak english. He is making me translate everything. Me personally did bunch of stuff for organization, I was making family,friendly events where I had marabunta,EMS,Army involved just to remove our warnings he got us. He is accepting all kind of players into our hq with levelbackpack 1 without english knowledge. Im sick of watching this. He about 6 days ago sold position of CO-BOSS for 2 milions. I have proof of that, the guy just appeared with 2 milions and position was sold, he is looking only for his interest and his pocket. People are coming every day to me complaining about him and asking to leave because they are sick of that. And the biggest point of all is that I was leading this people. He is just there to take money. There are 120 people in organization who agree with me and support me.
4 of co-bosses are unhappy with him and his interests, and they left aswell. New co-bosses are about to leave. There is no profit. He even made that if you spray graffitis you cannot take profit if you are not RANK 10. And my people are spraying graffities all day long for nothing. They are just being scared. The only time they got something is when I give them from my personal money after the good job or for being active. I was thinking about leaving vagos but vagos is just my thing i love how hq is created, the spot and I love being yellow latino crimelord. So I just hope something changes, people are willing to tell you everything And Vagos is falling down under his leadership. I want personally to help Vagos, and these guys around. I Had a meeting with my guys and they all agree with me. You can also see with Rishab and Gagan and I'm pretty sure they will agree with all I said, because rishab was there and he knows how bad it is at the moment. I do not think that someone who cant speak english and is looking only for his pockets can be good leader, The leader must have people who are willing to listen because they respect him and they do not beg for gun 3 hours.He is just abusing his leadership. I honestly hope something is about to change and that VAGOS is gonna rise again. Thank you guys

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
People want change ...its evident , they want a leader witch will make them benefit from there work and they want to have fun at the same time.
Selling positions and territories is not cool and makes the whole organization lose credibility .
Stashing guns and ammo can prevent loses in certain situations like FIB raids , but when its misused for personal gain then its a huge problem .
People are not dumb , they go to events and earn ammo , money and guns and the next day there is no guns , no ammo or money, and not only that , they are getting searched and basically robbed after events .
I understand there is some kind of logic and bigger goals behind James's actions but at this point they are not benefiting the organization .

Sali Gold

Player
Player
When James rolly gived me the Co Boss when i was leading the Vagos 1 week , James was on vacation , so i done so many events with my organization and i mast say it was the time when we had the most weapon and ammo , the guys i had on my side , kayne ,haze,makaveli and many more ppl , they did excelent job listening and being with the organization , there is 2 photo evidance when i was leading Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2021-05-16-23-34-33-59 and when James come back froom vacation Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2021-06-09-03-13-17-14 , he always sell weapons and ammo and not admiting even when we seen hem on black market seeling , the organization froom 90 ppl active now have 30 active , the most of them leaved becouse of James selling and not admiting ,they cant even have a permision to take 1 gun froom warehouse becouse its closed , becouse he don't provade to them , when i was leading the warehouse was always open we had guns and ammo for evryone , when i come to vagos 1st time there was 4-5 active ppl , he told me he gona get kicked becouse he have no members ,then i bring my ppl and we raise the vagos , but when i find out what he was doing i was shocked and decide to quit like evryone else froom our org , Kayne and Haze they wanted to try to change James but they find out he cant change , so this is our last option to get hem out , btw this can't go longer becouse ppl are leaving and the org will be with low ppl .

RobinHood Pandey

Player
Player
Hi guys, Let me tell you my side of the story.
A few days before, We have gone for the BattleShip event, We have done exactly What James rolly Said! But Due to our bad plan we losses that event. Then James Rolly Kicked me and most of the Indian players without giving the reason or letting us that I'm kicking you out from this organization.
I haven't noticed that " I have been kicked from the organization " but when I came back to our HQ, then we come to know that we have been kicked. and I see that most of the Indians are kicked from the organization.
We have followed all the rules or instructions given by James Rolly.
and In this organization, most of them use their own language in the radio chatbox and while talking also except ENGLISH.
Due to JAMES ROLLY, everyone is leaving the organization. James Rolly only looking for personal profits. He takes ammo, guns, and more from the warehouse and sells them in the back market.
Vagos is the TOP ORGANISATION in the GTA world but in this Grand Rp, the Last organization even though the other organization member doesn't have any type of fear regarding our org.

This is my side of the story! Hope the admin takes any action regarding this.
Thank you

Rauf lala

Player
Player
I was a part of Vagos since day one and I gave my full time and support to every event representing my gang. But due to James Rolly's bad behaviour towards other people especially indians I thought I had enough of his bullshit so I left so did a lot of people like me. I really request you guys to see to this that James is removed from the position of Boss from vagos and he doesn't deserve it.

Thank you

grenth scotch

bus driver
Player
tbh James is a complete idiot ,
I wouldn't argue for a fact if anyone tells me he is 14 .
proof

just look at video, he gets overjoyed after he scammed and fired the fellow.
I would be as delighted as him if I did so when I was eight .

also from the coms he pass on radio and the way he give order just seems like an idiot(14 year old) dictator be made head of an organization who treats everyone around as an idiot ready to obey him with his obnoxious attitude.
He makes up a plan for event and it wont turn out in his favor he fires guys(lower rank in organization),come on man at least let them know they are being fired, those guys showed up at HQ complete unaware of reason to be fired.
guys preferred rather not to participate in an event if he is joining along.

He is just a flaw as an org leader in the server .
and the wealth he built after using warehouse for his personal profits, selling ranks and territories for his personal gains in RP had made him predominant in the server and meagre action wouldn't be enough to equivalent his gains in the state.

I completely agree that to see fit a leader for an org comes under administration but appoint a guy to be mature enough to know the fact of how to play a RP.

***guys don't let this RL forum be issue in game its just a gang fellow expressing his views***

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
I dont understand how did he get Leader of organization in the first place.
Dude dont even know how to put together one sentence on english.

"If not come hq all be kiked" lmao do something about this....

RyanHouse

Player
Player
I dont even understand why james is still the leader,He's not even online.I believe that Kayn or Tyler to be the leader.#GETTHEFUCKOUTOFHEREJAMES

Miles Houdini

Player
Player
James rolly is not a good leader as you can see change him as soon as possible.kayn is the best

Dre_Brodie

Player
Player
I've been in the vagos for almost 2 weeks now. Not once since I've been here have i received any help with ammo or guns apart from yesterday's mission which was ran by kayn i believe. He gave the whole team involved in the store robbery money for respecting the hierarchy and keeping up with the plans. in the 2 weeks this was the first successful mission that was well organised and which everyone got something back from it. I have witnessed James being disrespectful to other players in the organisation. This isn't what a leader should do. This is not what Vagos needs. Treat people with respect to be respected back... This isn't the case in this situation anymore because THE LEADER disrespects members but still expects to be respected otherwise they get kicked. I understand the authority he has over the organisation but as an administrator i hope you'll be able to see our point of view, and act on how the members feel. I believe there's a lot of evidence against him posted above and as you can see from this thread it is not just one person, it's all of us. We need change otherwise Vagos Gang will not be able to move forward with their progress because of the fraud leader that's in charge.

Thank you administrators for taking time to read this thread and helping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom