Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kane Zero
Administrators nickname
Timothy Franco
Date
Oct 31, 2021
Time
2:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/bh0iih

MidgDawg

Possibly love fish 😛
Blocked
I am Posting on behalf of ID 600 as his forum account is banned

So I was just minding my own business at the beach market, where I randomly start getting shot... so of course I defended myself instead of going through the efforts of going to MD paying for medical care and paying more for a rental.

Timothy Franco then jails me for RDM, how in this instance is this RDM? I was defending my life and I was clearly shot first with no gun in my hand. What do you expect to happen just die? that's not staying IC and I don't want to mix OOC and IC so I stayed IC and defended myself. I would also like to add that I never finished him as my intent was not to kill him but to injure him so he would stop shooting me and I could go on with my day.

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Your POV is sufficient I must say. I gave you a warning off my POV and what I saw. But unfortunately it is not up to me to make this appeal! Next time if there are rule breaks we highly recommend you to just report it to prevent things like this! have a great day and night

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
We do not accept forum reports which are written by a third person. Closed. Reconsidered after talking to a player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom