Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zach Noor
Administrators nickname
Skully Pluxury
Date
Oct 30, 2021
Time
10:20
Proofs
www.SImonbrown.com

Bannable

Player
Player
For starters, I don't want admins to think this is an "incompetence report" like some people would post when things aren't going their way but I do have a couple of things I would like to say.

Firstly, I would like to acknowledge the fact that I was banned for the usage of the N-word which I understand is against server rules. However, I never once said the word in-game and was instead banned for saying it in discord which I just find completely absurd. The rule states "6.19 F-words and N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days". I don't understand how you are expected to not say something on an OOC level with your friends in a private discord call. I am African American IRL (can provide proof to admins if they do not believe me). I have grown up using the word and it is extremely normal for me to use the word with my friends especially when sitting with them in a discord call. I already find it somewhat hard to manage to contain myself from saying the word in-game sometimes as I previously stated it is something in my daily vocabulary. Finally, I would like to stress the fact that I said this in a PRIVATE discord call in a PRIVATE discord server with my friends and it was simply heard in a POV in a capture request. I never once said it in game and would never say it in the game as I understand that some people find it offensive. I always make sure that the people I am saying it to are consenting prior to my usage of the word. However, with all this being said I now understand that while in discord I should also try to censor myself and can ensure the relevant staff that this will not be a repeated incident.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
For this time we have removed ur ban, in future please try not to use those words, even if u feel that they are common for ur IRL - then can hurt other ppls anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom