Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Narek
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Aug 27, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971189153507213334/1013198370619281478/unknown.png

King Narek

Player
Player
I got banned yesterday for general rule 1.1 by Alex Pluxury my friend Ghost already made a form about it Approved - ban for generel rule 1.1 | Alex Pluxury and i wanted to say the same thing happened to me i logged in to my account through my friends pc and I played on it. This is not a complain on Alex and my friend Ghost got unbanned already and he explained what happened in his form please unban I didn't mean to break a rule and I don't mind money wipe and if i can please get a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom