Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Julian Bluee
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 18, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

Julian Wand

Player
Player
ID 27075
-Name: Julian Bluee

-Why were you banned? 1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.
-How long have you been banned? days 9999days -
How long will the penalty last? days 9958days
-Why should we unban you?

Hello Mazhor,

First of all I would like to apologize for my wrongdoing and not knowing. I've been actively playing every day spent over 1k hours since January and have seen many sides of this city. I made a lot of new friends and great memories. I have never seriously broken the rules and have never had any bad intentions towards this project. Since the time I was banned I've thought a lot and I'm aware of what I did wrong. I reflected a lot and dealt with the rules completely. I really had a lot of fun playing this game and now I realize what I've lost. It makes me sad that I lost all the people I used to have fun with on a daily basis. I regret my mistake and therefore I ask for forgiveness. Mazhor, please have mercy on me and forgive my mistake. Nothing like this will ever happen again. I really regret it and I wish nothing more than to be a part of this community again. I'm asking for one last chance to play Grand RP again with my friends, with my family and with the whole community. I enjoy nothing more than Grand RP and wish nothing more than to be a part again. Please do me this one favor.

Best regards and have a nice day Julian Bluee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom