Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan Farawila
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Aug 29, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/auC_VQwP5l0

hassan farawila

Player
Player
In this video you see that my family has received an alarm due to the mistake of a colleague of his but you should keep in mind that the complainant does not contain any voice for him and the complaint was accepted knowing that I filed a complaint against another family so that they are held accountable for a simple mistake they made and they were not held accountable because my video does not contain any sound I do not ask much except to look at the two complaints and determine if this is
This is the complaint that has been filed against the family, I ask you to take it easily for consideration, and I hope you look at that it was shown within 5 minutes and the video I uploaded to the other family took two days for consideration.

And this is the other video that I have downloaded, and it does not have my own audio, but I do not need an audio recording because the error is obvious in the video. Please be fair to hold this family accountable or erase the warning from my family.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom