Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucifer_Creed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2022
Time of violation
14:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTg_9qS7UA4

Lucifer Fortnite Clapper

Ban Evader
Player
1.10 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.
1.5 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory. | WARN
BTW MY POV ISNT EDITITED ITS BECAUSE I PLAY 1280X1024 AND GEFORCENOW DOES THAT AUTOMATICALLY IT IS NOT EDITED
I ALSO PLAY ASPECT RATIO ON RESHADE

POV:

Exo

Chelsea Cat
Player
1.10 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.
1.5 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory. | WARN
BTW MY POV ISNT EDITITED ITS BECAUSE I PLAY 1280X1024 AND GEFORCENOW DOES THAT AUTOMATICALLY IT IS NOT EDITED

POV:
you legit just punched a gang member, what the fuck do you expect? Flowers on your doorstep?

rip bozo.

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Third complaint you made. Imagine stalking my gang members and hq because your a racist who banned from en2

Zac_Zero

Player
Player

POV:
No way you entered Gang HQ and punched the dude and report him after you punched em XD

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Third complaint you made. Imagine stalking my gang members and hq because your a racist who banned from en2

I dont think he wants to talk about what he sent in my dms lol
IMG_6557.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
I really hope the admin makes the right call on this thread post very clear this guy is only here to be toxic to the community and bring nothing positive :)

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
He a guy who goes to gang hqs punches them and provokes them. And why he gets robbed and cries about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom