Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim Jail
Administrators nickname
Salvador Vuitton
Date
Aug 22, 2022
Time
08:50
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/176290/

Tim Jail

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor
I'm writing this thread because I find the sanction much too weak like many other players.
In the video, ID 2710 says that, among other things, he wants to rape my daughter, who according to his statement is 12, which is not true. She is just 7 years old
the exact wording was I fuck your daughter the whore digga nice in the fat slit. Go over to the children's room and ask if I fucked she.
He also says that he fucks our dead and to my colleagues he says I hope your mother is raped and dies as a result .
There were a lot more OOC insults and more often that he wanted to fuck my daughter. Under the thread all players write that one of these belongs on the blacklist, that's how I see it personally.
Unfortunately, he is currently only banned for 30 days

Kuebel

Player
Player
Wer sowas sagt gehört nicht auf diese Insel, wenn ihr dass nich härter bestraft dann weiß ich auch nicht mehr weiter. Man Überweist 5,5 Mio am tag und bekommt 60 Tage Malta. Einer der sowas sagt bekommt 7 Tage vielleicht. Ihr solltet mal den vergleich daraus ziehen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom