Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meto_Garides
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/6pf8b4

metoo

Player
Player
The person deals damage from a distance where the bullet should not come under normal circumstances, as can be clearly seen in my and my friend's pov.

1: My EVENT POV
- unknown_2022.08.30-01.39_1_Trim

-1.1: In the test we conducted with my friend, it is clearly seen that the bullet did not come from that distance.
- unknown_2022.08.30-04.04_1

2: My friend EVENT POV
- Desktop 2022.08.30 - 01.39.31.02_Trim

-2.2: In the test we conducted with my friend, it is clearly seen that the bullet did not come from that distance.
- unknown_2022.08.30-02.07

-3: My friend's pov clearly shows that the person on the roof has id 121763
- Desktop 2022.08.30 - 01.39.31.02_Trim (2)

I want to see this person's pov

Last edited:

Deli Azo

Player
Player
mazhor's answer to a similar topic : Approved - Ban Appeal | Arwid Lee
It's really hard to understand you when even the admins say this is a game issue.

And you don't even have any proof that it's me and I only had a chance to shoot someone, I will share it, anyway, you can't prove that I was the person who shot you back, if the admins suspect cheating or something else, I'm ready to have a pc check

Also, where I shot you, your teammates are shooting at me in the same way and bullets are coming if you notice.

the part where i killed you

As I said, even if the bullets go, it can be a game mistake, but likewise, your bullets were coming to me and I took damage.

Last edited:

metoo

Player
Player
Is there a problem with your eyes? I want to see your event pov. The bullets are already going from the place where you get a kill, and I didn't open a topic about how you got a kill. If you think it's clean, can you share your entire event pov with us?

Sezer Yen

Player
Player
The person deals damage from a distance where the bullet should not come under normal circumstances, as can be clearly seen in my and my friend's pov.

1: My EVENT POV
- unknown_2022.08.30-01.39_1_Trim

-1.1: In the test we conducted with my friend, it is clearly seen that the bullet did not come from that distance.
- unknown_2022.08.30-04.04_1

2: My friend EVENT POV
- Desktop 2022.08.30 - 01.39.31.02_Trim

-2.2: In the test we conducted with my friend, it is clearly seen that the bullet did not come from that distance.
- unknown_2022.08.30-02.07

-3: My friend's pov clearly shows that the person on the roof has id 121763
- Desktop 2022.08.30 - 01.39.31.02_Trim (2)

I want to see this person's pov
primary school kids still fit :D

Melek Garidess

Player
Player
mazhor'un benzer bir konuya cevabı : Onaylandı - İtiraz Yasağı | Arwid Lee
Yöneticiler bile bunun bir oyun sorunu olduğunu söylerken sizi anlamak gerçekten zor.

Merhabalar öncelikle o çatıya 40-44 gibi gittim ve benim olduğuma dair bir kanıtınız bile yok ve sadece birini vurma şansım oldu, paylaşacağım zaten bunu ispatlayamazsınız Seni vuran bendim, adminler hile veya başka bir şeyden şüphelenirse, bilgisayar kontrolüne hazırım

Ayrıca benim seni vurduğum yerde takım arkadaşların da aynı şekilde bana ateş ediyor ve fark edersen kurşunlar geliyor.

seni öldürdüğüm kısım
It's me who damaged you. It's normal for the bullets to come from the point I squeezed. unknown_2022.08.30-01.37_Trim

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID121763 has 10 hours to provide FULL POV of this event

ANY OFFTOPIC OR TOXICITY UNDER THIS MESSAGE WILL RECEIVE A FORUM ACCOUNT PUNISHMENT

Deli Azo

Player
Player
hello first of all
I don't think there is any mistake, you can see from the pov that the bullets come from the same place, a few times, I did not understand how the bullet went that far, I am ready for any kind of Pc Check, I think this game is a mistake, thank you
Mazhor had already explained the situation in previous threads about this issue and when I complained to someone about this situation, the admin stated that it was a game-sided problem, thank you.

Mazhor's example answer to this topic :

In this part, my bullets do not go, although my gun is right on it, so I think there is a problem with the game. :

this is my point of view :
Pov part 2 :
(I'm uploading now)

I had to send it this way because there is a 15 minute limit.

İm Ready For Pc Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom