Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Rule Break I Playboy Family I 58070 1899 99532 21239

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tezo Loco
Suspect ID
58070 1899 99532
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Al3qncM79kM

Tezo

Player
Player
i stole a car and i had an accident while i was running first falcon family robbed me and then playboy family came to me falcon family robbed me and took all my stuff then playboy and falcon made a deal with playboy paid them and then playboy robbed me again and acted as hostage they took
I had the chance to run away, I tried to escape, but I couldn't. They tried to run me over with a car and I had to surrender to them again.
then they put me in the car and I got in the car and they took me somewhere The place they took with the vehicle was too high, they told me to look down and then they asked me to jump Even though I told them over and over that it was a rule error, nothing changed.

( Note I posted this form yesterday but I removed it because too many people asked me to remove it but today I am posting this form again because too many people are making fun of me because of this stupid forum sorry I have removed this form to do you a favor but I am posting this form again because you as a family did not leave toxic )

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
Stop spamming forums. You put it up and deleted it and put it up again. this is ridiculous. stop wasting admins time.

Tezo

Player
Player
Stop spamming forums. You put it up and deleted it and put it up again. this is ridiculous. stop wasting admins time.
sorry i stated this and you asked me to remove it so i removed it but i put it back because family members don't stop making toxic and making fun of me sorry i won't remove it again

Chase Ackerr

Player
Player
sorry i stated this and you asked me to remove it so i removed it but i put it back because family members don't stop making toxic and making fun of me sorry i won't remove it again
It’s not that deep relax your nothing special it’s a game where people have fun and talk shit but is ruined by people like you

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
I'd say this is the toxic behavior that made him repost it. You say it's just a game but look at how you guys are acting on forums towards him, take your own advice and chill
Bruh just wait the the load of toxics that will comment to his complaint against those ID's , i mean he literally has the full right to form complaints just like others do but of course you will find some people insulting and trying to fuck u over anyway waiting for Chicky nuggies to suck their cocks just like he did in the previous thread 🤣

Six Zero

Player
Player
I'd say this is the toxic behavior that made him repost it. You say it's just a game but look at how you guys are acting on forums towards him, take your own advice and chill
he's not even in playboy lol

zakhar asli

Player
Player
everytime when some people wants to do little bit roleplay , they getting report . players reporting every single bullshit and making this server ruleplay instead of roleplay

Nastytaker

Player
Player
So yeah the first group you ran into was friends of yours. If you hadn't started screaming OOC stupidity right away none of this would have even happed to you

GOONN

Player
Player
packwatch.gif

Chase Ackerr

Player
Player
My comments weren't aimed at just playboy. I was talking about toxic behavior and rule breaks and we all know the thrust name for rule breaks too. 😂
Firstly who are you?, Secondly don’t comment on shit that has nothing to do with you and keep your opinion to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom