Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom_Dinkelborg
Administrators nickname
Jack_Lopez
Date
Aug 13, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DA24tDt

Ali_Dinkelborg

Player
Player
Server: DE02

Ingame Name: Tom_Dinkelborg

Date: 13.08.2022

days remaining: 41

ID: 47715

Hello Mazor,

I got banned for doing tax evasion. In addition, at the time I hadn't been on Grand for long and I really regret it. I ask that you give me a 2nd chance at DE02 as a boss because I have made many friends. Among other things, I invested a lot of time in the server. I also thought long and hard about what to write, etc. But I know that I made a mistake.And I won't make that mistake again

Kind regards

Tom

Schoko-Zitrone

Player
Player
The whole Dinkelborg-Family is just trolling and doxing....
Almost all of them are banned or continually in admin jail.

Tom Blacky

Player
Player
The whole Dinkelborg-Family is just trolling and doxing....
Almost all of them are banned or continually in admin jail.
Not everyone is trolling like me I was on the wrong forum acc I distance myself from the insults and deathmatches etc. My name is only Dinkelborg because I was number 2 on de02

LG Tom

Tom Blacky

Player
Player
last words

I like the server very much and would like to take part in the project again. My name is Dinkelborg because I raised it with me. That doesn't automatically mean I'm a hardcore troller. And besides, this is my main forum acc, I'm Tom Dinkelborg

With kind regards Tom

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected. You made a deal with an admin and promised that you are not gonna break rules anymore​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom