Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shoter Standl
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2022
Time of violation
19:20
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ogi4a3

ShoTeR

-
Player
I was doing my job as an undercover agent in FIB so i found this guy in grandrp market place
talked with him about his guns and he told me he is selling guns
then i went to him as undercover and he mentioned in the situation that he is the same guy named (AFROTO)
after i put him in cuffs he CL and comes to me in discord to insult as u can see ( needs an Arabic admin )

ReddMask

Player
Player
I was doing my job as an undercover agent in FIB so i found this guy in grandrp market place
then i went to him as undercover and he mentioned in the situation that he is the same guy named (AFROTO)
after i put him in cuffs he CL and comes to me in discord to insult as u can see ( needs an Arabic admin )
this mexing { GRAND RP } It has nothing to do with Discord

ReddMask

Player
Player
This is a real life game. Everything that happens inside it has nothing to do with the real life we live in. It has nothing to do with Discord and others. It has nothing to do with Facebook, not even with Discord because if you talk about Discord while you are in the gym, this is considered META gaming.

jison

Player
Player
This is a real life game. Everything that happens inside it has nothing to do with the real life we live in. It has nothing to do with Discord and others. It has nothing to do with Facebook, not even with Discord because if you talk about Discord while you are in the gym, this is considered META gaming.
3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom