Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Thrustt
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Aug 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
Dear Mazhor,
I am writing this forum to appeal a ban i got 10days ago for clumsy. I wont lie as i know you would of heard it all before... I used clumsy maybe once or twice on EN1. My friend sent it to me and i was tempted to try it and i did. I used it when i played on EN2 and when i returned back to EN1 i tried it out on there and realised i was making a big mistake and deleted it. Ive never used any sort of cheat software despite all the accusations and the thrust name being assosiated with cheaters. after i stopped using clumsy realising that i never even needed/never should of tried/used it i deleted it from my pc and woody found it in my winrar archive. I guess i didnt clean my pc properly and i recieved my punishment for doing something stupid that i should have never done. I always enjoyed playing your project and would be thankful to come back. And another thing i may add is that i am truly sorry for all the words that came out of my mouth about James. I was just mad and upset about the situation at hand and over the time i have thought about my actions and regret them sincerly. Once again I am sorry James and will never speak like that to you again. Thank you for your time and consideration. If you cant unban me i understand your descision and wish you the best of luck in your future,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom