Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Thundah
Administrators nickname
Anaty Vee
Date
Sep 1, 2022
Time
22:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ffiUrG2Ko

Husky1go

Player
Player
Hey here video that i explain one more time to that dude who reported me that i gave him 5 second warning to go away. All situation is about food truck. This dude and other dudes they selling all the time food using these trucks. I want to sell food also using these trucks but no others available and if available then this dude and other his friends take these food trucks. So i gave him 5 second warning you can see in his id|149724 POV. And ADMIN (Anaty Vee) didn't ask my POV for this situation even... I didnt do RDM. I gave 5 sec to leave area. Reason is i want to sell food to people with these trucks also not only they. They selling 24/7h and not letting others selling and getting money from it.

So you see all in his POV and in my also. And his pov isn't full situation and he didn't reply me even when i told him to leave and before also. But i dont have pov before. He didnt play RP situation. So i didn't deserve that punishment. Then say to me if you think i deserve this punishment. I didnt do RDM i gave 5 sec warning. And how then i can sell food from these trucks to other people if these dudes using them all the time afk 24/7? you will say need to wait when free ones come out but when they are then these dudes take. So i did this to get me my food truck also to get money and feed people.

Husky1go

Player
Player
And as you can see in my POV i didnt kill that dude for no reason it was for to get food truck if i didnt do it he would get it first. I gave him warning to leave area go away or what ever you call. And he didnt even reply to me with chat or with microphone. And as you is in my POV i drive after situation RP from my side what i did correct to do food truck job.

Husky1go

Player
Player
First of all he didnt listen into my 5 second warning to go away. And from RP rules if you give warning to player leave area or go away he need to do it or i can kill him right?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NON rp DEMANDS in middle of public road nobody will follow - admin took correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom