Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wong ShiLong
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2022
Time of violation
23:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sLjlyhL7c4Qhttps://youtu.be/DtQ8OODR3aE

Wong ShiLong

Player
Player
My friend and I were driving to DOC to do out interview application when Satriko Narcos (147422) who is a Lt. General in the National Guard continuously rams us for no reason and rams me off a bridge. We finally get to DOC where we friend a DOC worker and attempt to leave when he follows us, CR, DM, OOC. He makes threats that he will follow us both around no matter where we go and that he did so 5 minutes ago and went free immediately after killing one of us right at the DOC. We try to defend ourselves, he makes a false claim, and somehow we get jailed for 180 minutes. But of course, he goes free when doing much worse to us.

My friend and I were ok with all of this drama but he goes on to lie and say we did it for no reason and reports us: Approved - CR | 197344-197348.

Last edited:

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
My friend and I were driving to DOC to do out interview application when Satriko Narcos (147422) who is a Lt. General in the National Guard continuously rams us for no reason and rams me off a bridge. We finally get to DOC where we friend a DOC worker and attempt to leave when he follows us, CR, DM, OOC. He makes threats that he will follow us both around no matter where we go and that he did so 5 minutes ago and went free immediately after killing one of us right at the DOC. We try to defend ourselves, he makes a false claim, and somehow we get jailed for 180 minutes. But of course, he goes free when doing much worse to us.

My friend and I were ok with all of this drama but he goes on to lie and say we did it for no reason and reports us: Approved - CR | 197344-197348.

Seems like an IC issue to me tbh and your POV yet to show any rulebreaks.

ragdog

Player
Player
Did you just ramp off the cliff when going to doc lol you have to do it slowly so it isn’t a rule break i am pretty sure

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Fucking check your shit before you put an entire org in your title like this!

Wong ShiLong

Player
Player
Fucking check your shit before you put an entire org in your title like this!
Dude has "National Guard - Lt. General" in his profile, if you checked your shit in my original post, you would clearly see I mention him being in the National Guard and not the entire organization as a whole, even including a link.
unknown.png

Wong ShiLong

Player
Player
Did you just ramp off the cliff when going to doc lol you have to do it slowly so it isn’t a rule break i am pretty sure
We ramped off the cliff to go back to DOC since he was chasing and ramming us while my friend and I were driving to DOC originally, then shot and killed him at the front of the door of the building

Wong ShiLong

Player
Player
Seems like an IC issue to me tbh and your POV yet to show any rulebreaks.
That's what we thought originally until my friend and I were jailed 180 minutes for ramming and his report said we did it "for no reason". But we had literally gotten on the game from the hotel, started driving to DOC to do our interview when he comes out of nowhere and rams our cars and me off the bridge, chases us to DOC and kills my friend right outside the door from the hill. Unfortunately I started recording after this main incident, but not even five minutes after, he was released and starts chasing us again to ram/shoot us which is the first clip. Then he comes down from the hill and says "he will follow us both around no matter where we go and that he did so 5 minutes ago and went free immediately" in the game chat which would have been IC except there was no RP beforehand which we interpreted as OOC. All of this would have been fine until he falsely reports us saying we harassed him "for no reason".

Wong ShiLong

Player
Player
FYI Satriko Narcos (147422) is not in NG anymore
Appreciate the input, it was still on his forum profile so I just assumed that he was. Would have thought it would have been removed if he were no longer in a government position.

Big Dave

Player
Player
Approved

ID 197344 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.3/ UB driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom