Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Conner Predator
Suspect ID
5038 / 26880
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2021
Time of violation
1:37am
Proofs
https://streamable.com/9hz208

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello as you can see both ID 5038 / 26880 were both shooting from the taxi job GZ. There was also the orange haired lady shooting but I didn't see her ID.

I would also like to add the Green Guy that I shot down that was partaking in an active shootout and then attempting to run into the Green Zone for protection. I believe I was demorgan'ed by Andy Lemon for that but nothing was done in regards to him running into the Green Zone and as you can see I was clearly shooting him before running into the Gas Station.

"2.2 Initial and public works: Truckers, Electricians, Sawmill, Farm 1-2, Bus workers, Taxi companies, Oil rig."

Overall that situation was a little messy with a lot happening.

Reactions: Jay

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Hello Mike Reyes. I see your playing on your alt. During this whole war in the ghetto last night everyone was shooting either from or in to greenzones and it was chaotic (as you see in the video bloods are at the gas station shooting). There is then an admin who tells every single person in ghetto to stop shooting from greenzones 3 times in the chat and so I left the situation. I believe it would be very unfair for me to be the only punished when everyone was breaking rule 2.2. I left as soon as Kevin made the announcement. Have a nice day!
Cant wait to see you on your main after your ban :)

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello Mike Reyes. I see your playing on your alt. During this whole war in the ghetto last night everyone was shooting either from or in to greenzones and it was chaotic (as you see in the video bloods are at the gas station shooting). There is then an admin who tells every single person in ghetto to stop shooting from greenzones 3 times in the chat and so I left the situation. I believe it would be very unfair for me to be the only punished when everyone was breaking rule 2.2. I left as soon as Kevin made the announcement. Have a nice day!
Cant wait to see you on your main after your ban :)

I don't see why that's relevant and being mentioned, it's okay you can't blame me or others for YOUR OOC hatred feelings, everyone else is allowed to play on their twink when their other account is blocked and has been confirmed by other admins. I was sent to demorgan when no one else was so you should also be punished equally the same way anyone from our side should be and I encourage you to report that too if you have proof.

Bigi

Player
Player
Hello as you can see both ID 5038 / 26880 were both shooting from the taxi job GZ. There was also the orange haired lady shooting but I didn't see her ID.

I would also like to add the Green Guy that I shot down that was partaking in an active shootout and then attempting to run into the Green Zone for protection. I believe I was demorgan'ed by Andy Lemon for that but nothing was done in regards to him running into the Green Zone and as you can see I was clearly shooting him before running into the Gas Station.

"2.2 Initial and public works: Truckers, Electricians, Sawmill, Farm 1-2, Bus workers, Taxi companies, Oil rig."

Overall that situation was a little messy with a lot happening.
You are shooting in to a GZ at the end of the clip you kill the guy in the gas station and Itachi God is shooting in a GZ too I don't know why you even report when you break rules too lol
DOWN BAD

Last edited:

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
You are shooting in to a GZ at the end of the clip you kill the guy in the gas station and Itachi God is shooting in a GZ too I don't know why you even report when you brake rules too lol
DOWN BAD

Erm the guy was literally shooting and is clearly outside the green zone when I start shooting and proceeds to run into a greenzone for protection clearly breaking rules himself. Again, we get perceived to be OOC toxic yet here you are commenting on reports like a little child with your pointless comments. Grow up, kid.

Reactions: Jay

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 5038, 26880 and 11006 will receive a punishment for 2.2 rules of Greenzone
You all were shooting from the Greenzone and rule trolling.
As of The Families | Bigi stop posting in player complaints that don't directly involve you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom