Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akram Arabiano
Administrators nickname
Luciano Mendes El pepe
Date
Aug 31, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/tuCiUg7

Akram Arabiano

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I allow myself to contact you because Luciano Mendes has decided to withdraw the Non-Official of the Arabiano Family because we apparently don't have enough members in our family, we have had the Non-Off since the 19th of July (we were 10), then after 1 week of vacation without any prevention, nor warning, I asked for explanations to the administrator in question and this is what he answered "I will not keep a family that has 5 members and that does nothing" while we were doing informal, weapon component and aircraft carrier, the administrator said that he has put in place a rule where there must be a minimum of 15 members in the family, but the rule was put in place after our passage and he did not inform the already existing families that it applies to them too. So I answer him that this rule applies as it is written "Modification of the conditions of entry" there is written enter but in no case that specifies that it is necessary to be 15 on the duration, he answers me then with violence "go to make your complaint and not break the head". Then today, El Pepe contacts us to say that the complaint is useless, and threatens us to delete the family because he knows Mazhor very well "I talk to him every day to Mazhor I would be happy to tell him that the family is a streamer who gave him to delete it", except that he does not know (probably because he was a junior administrator at that time) that Mr.Whitewind had allowed us to keep it there is more than 9 months because we had worked without the benefits offered.

Thank you for taking the time to process this complaint for justice and equal opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom