Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Maybe Matic
Suspect ID
1129 and 19263
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2021
Time of violation
20:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/be4OuAm-dGE

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
I am getting robbed, I'm doing my usual RP talk. Got advised my an admin ( timothy, I respect how u do your job)
to stop talking if they told me to stop talking so I did so.

After being robbed I left the area like they advised me, was followed by ID 1129 and 19263 and killed during a few racists remark exchanges.

Apparently I'm a little American noob?

I'm here to RP not hear someone's opinion about my OOC life and where they assume I live.

I don't mind being robbed. it gets to me hearing someone be so nasty about something that doesn't matter..
I mean I guess to a racist, race will matter...

These players aren't here to RP
They are here to boost their ego and shut people down.

This is a common theme with many in the server and I hope posts like this helps filter them out.

While some come to RP others are here to just be toxic so they can feel good about their irl

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
yea not sure if this was ballas or 14k...showed up in gang cars but didn't rep the 51%

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
Wall the time they just mess around car ramming in the ghetto u can tell they arnt here for rp
i got plenty of videos of them thinking they are sharks in their cars roaming around the ghetto car ramming..lol they love to run u over and then hop out to shoot after u are rolling on the ground lol

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 1129 will receive a punishment for Gen Rules 3.1
  • Insulting someone of there country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom