Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Broken rule: 1.2: It is forbidden to kill before the event starts | Warn. Suspects: 14k & Brotheres crew ids are down.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Uriel Penalosa
Suspect ID
1129|19263|13698|
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2021
Time of violation
20:42
Proofs
https://streamable.com/z4kdoe

Uriel Penalosa

Player
Player
Hello dear gods,
I am making this report because, in my opinion, these two families broke an Event rule: 1.2 "It is forbidden to kill before the event starts | Warn."
I am reporting two families for the following reasons:
First reason: this event looked way too planned for me and it can't be that they just happened to be there and abuse the fact my whole family is reuniting for a raid that is going on us.
Second reason: They are robbing all of us and on top of that getting 150k for a successful raid on my family house, doesn't it feel a little like that's not supposed to be fair?
Third and final reason: I was informed they are doing this for a long time and witnessed it with my bare eyes, I didn't mind them until it got to this point where they overdo it. I don't have pov of this happening since I'm still new to the city but if you'll ask me for some povs I can ask my fam if they have some more proof. If they don't today's event is enough proof in my opinion.

My pov:
In the following pov you will be able to see from the moment I received the notification that my family home is being raided until the point they send me to the hospital. I am still in the city making the second clip instead of editing it because you guys won't be able to see if there are any mods open even though you guys can clearly see the game is default I just didn't feel like editing 2 hours clip at 11:44 PM I was denied for the reason of suspicion for mods so this is why I'm explaining this. You guys will also be able to see and hear everything loud and clear beside me because my mic is broken and I need to get it fixed but you can hear if the clip is on a certain volume. In the following clip, you'll be hearing me and my 2 other friends talking in a foreign language on emails simply because it's easier and faster for us to communicate and it's my birth language so why not. We did not talk to any of the suspects in the foreign language that you can hear in the clip so I don't think it should be a problem. The clip is 9 minutes long because I wanted to show you guys from the moment I received the notification that my family home is being raided until the moment I was sent to the hospital in order to prevent any reason to be denied so sorry, not sorry. One more major thing, in the following pov you can also see me running to a different area a bit close to where I was robbed. I simply did it to gather more information on the people that were going over the Event rule: 1.2 It is forbidden to kill before the event starts | Warn.
Edit of the paragraph above: The pov file was too big so I had to move forward throughout the clip, you can see it happen.

IDS:
In the clip, you'll be able to see some of the ids of the people that were involved in my pov. I just want to make it clear, In the ring, there were 6 and probably more because they started leaving the ring while we were all either sent to the hospital or being robbed this information is not in my pov it's information one of my family members delivered to me after they got into the ring on purpose to gather more information on what exactly is going on.

The players' suspects IDS are 1129 | 19263 | 13698 | 26565 | 26570 | 33693 I'll say it again. In my opinion, there were more involved because of the reasons I pointed above which are: Everything seemed way too planned out and too tactic, it's not the first time they do that kind of thing and there were more people around the place because in the minimap you can see that my fam was quite a lot and we can't be taken down by 4 people.
To clarify:
This paragraph contained the most ids I could get out of my pov since I couldn't actually type them all down here.

If this report will be declined:
If this report will be declined I would want you guys to at least do two things. Please go over this with them because we are not the only family that was targetted by them, I'm not sure if the Brothers crew and 14k are doing this together for a while but from what I was informed they were, I want to have a good experience in the city and it's honestly heartbreaking that I have to go around with pov every time because people go over the rules for their own enjoyment. This is totally not your fault and I can't imagine how you guys feel when part of the community you want to create won't go along with it.

Final words:
That's it for this report I'm sorry to make it too long I was denied in the past for reports I had made and I wanted to make this one perfect, thank you so much for reviewing this report, and thank you for your awesome work too, have a great day/night!:)

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Hello dear gods,
I am making this report because, in my opinion, these two families broke an Event rule: 1.2 "It is forbidden to kill before the event starts | Warn."
I am reporting two families for the following reasons:
First reason: this event looked way too planned for me and it can't be that they just happened to be there and abuse the fact my whole family is reuniting for a raid that is going on us.
Second reason: They are robbing all of us and on top of that getting 150k for a successful raid on my family house, doesn't it feel a little like that's not supposed to be fair?
Third and final reason: I was informed they are doing this for a long time and witnessed it with my bare eyes, I didn't mind them until it got to this point where they overdo it. I don't have pov of this happening since I'm still new to the city but if you'll ask me for some povs I can ask my fam if they have some more proof. If they don't today's event is enough proof in my opinion.

My pov:
In the following pov you will be able to see from the moment I received the notification that my family home is being raided until the point they send me to the hospital. I am still in the city making the second clip instead of editing it because you guys won't be able to see if there are any mods open even though you guys can clearly see the game is default I just didn't feel like editing 2 hours clip at 11:44 PM I was denied for the reason of suspicion for mods so this is why I'm explaining this. You guys will also be able to see and hear everything loud and clear beside me because my mic is broken and I need to get it fixed but you can hear if the clip is on a certain volume. In the following clip, you'll be hearing me and my 2 other friends talking in a foreign language on emails simply because it's easier and faster for us to communicate and it's my birth language so why not. We did not talk to any of the suspects in the foreign language that you can hear in the clip so I don't think it should be a problem. The clip is 9 minutes long because I wanted to show you guys from the moment I received the notification that my family home is being raided until the moment I was sent to the hospital in order to prevent any reason to be denied so sorry, not sorry. One more major thing, in the following pov you can also see me running to a different area a bit close to where I was robbed. I simply did it to gather more information on the people that were going over the Event rule: 1.2 It is forbidden to kill before the event starts | Warn.
Edit of the paragraph above: The pov file was too big so I had to move forward throughout the clip, you can see it happen.

IDS:
In the clip, you'll be able to see some of the ids of the people that were involved in my pov. I just want to make it clear, In the ring, there were 6 and probably more because they started leaving the ring while we were all either sent to the hospital or being robbed this information is not in my pov it's information one of my family members delivered to me after they got into the ring on purpose to gather more information on what exactly is going on.

The players' suspects IDS are 1129 | 19263 | 13698 | 26565 | 26570 | 33693 I'll say it again. In my opinion, there were more involved because of the reasons I pointed above which are: Everything seemed way too planned out and too tactic, it's not the first time they do that kind of thing and there were more people around the place because in the minimap you can see that my fam was quite a lot and we can't be taken down by 4 people.
To clarify:
This paragraph contained the most ids I could get out of my pov since I couldn't actually type them all down here.

If this report will be declined:
If this report will be declined I would want you guys to at least do two things. Please go over this with them because we are not the only family that was targetted by them, I'm not sure if the Brothers crew and 14k are doing this together for a while but from what I was informed they were, I want to have a good experience in the city and it's honestly heartbreaking that I have to go around with pov every time because people go over the rules for their own enjoyment. This is totally not your fault and I can't imagine how you guys feel when part of the community you want to create won't go along with it.

Final words:
That's it for this report I'm sorry to make it too long I was denied in the past for reports I had made and I wanted to make this one perfect, thank you so much for reviewing this report, and thank you for your awesome work too, have a great day/night!:)
here im id 13698 . i will say only one word your fam house is inside getto bro so thats not our fault . i will suggest u to move your fam house to inside city bcz in getto u can kill people without rp dm in getto is allowed and u can even rob then , thats your fault that u have your fam house inside the getto

Last edited:

Uriel Penalosa

Player
Player
here im id 13698 . i will say only one word your fam house is in side getto bro so thats not our fault . i will suggest u to move your fam house to inside city bcz in getto u can kill people without rp dm in getto is allowed and u can even rob then , thats your fault that u have your fam house insid

here im id 13698 . i will say only one word your fam house is in side getto bro so thats not our fault . i will suggest u to move your fam house to inside city bcz in getto u can kill people without rp dm in getto is allowed and u can even rob then , thats your fault that u have your fam house inside the getto
haha dw brother ik how it be out there we'll see what the gods say tho

Borat Sagdijev

Player
Player
"Everything seemed way too planned out and too tactic" that is flattering but we roam gheto ALL day long and it just unlucky for you to be raided on our patrol. Just move your fam house if you dont want to get killed and robbed.

Chubo DelaCruz

⁶𓅓 ⁶𓅓 ⁶𓅓
Player
General rule: 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Last edited:

Uriel Penalosa

Player
Player
"Everything seemed way too planned out and too tactic" that is flattering but we roam gheto ALL day long and it just unlucky for you to be raided on our patrol. Just move your fam house if you dont want to get killed and robbed.
All good xD

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Hi! First of all I would like to point out that your family house is inside ghetto which is a KOS area, so even if you aren't going there for a family raid, still you have the chances of getting killed or robbed. Second thing the 150K which can be taken from the family balance after the raid ends is completely scripts and we cant change it. Third point, Even if you think that the 2 families have an alliance between them, its completely normal and they can do that. There's no rule which prevents them from doing this.

Thread REJECTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom