Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pepy Gaviria
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 2, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com

Pepy

(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻ 𝕭𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖌𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊
Player

Dear curator of the project,

Being that, I have no intention to become an Administrator assistant again or be an Administrator in the future. I would like to publicly express some criticisms accompanied by facts that happened on the Italian server that could be a cause for the degradation of the server. Since the opening of the Italian server, statistics show a constant bearish trend despite the high numbers of GTA players in Italy. It has continued and stabilized for a lot of time at 80-120 maximum daily players. Despite the difference in registered players since April, the number of daily players has remained unchanged, it is an important fact to keep in mind since out of 3000 new registered players those who have decided to stay and play are just enough to compensate for those who leave the server. Of course, some may not have liked how the server is made while others did not like the players that are around due to the No-Whitelist. Who thinks that simple motivations like this are the only reasons to cause the bearish trend of the Italian server is wrong, there are players like me who have been playing for a long time and are faced with stressful situations in which they should not even find themselves or at least at some point it should be the staff to manage them. I say this from personal experience since more than once, I happened to notice that the staff misinterprets some sections of the regulation, and despite pointing out the mistake they tell you to contact someone of the highest ranking staff since they have always seen the regulation applied in that way. The main problem is that it happens that nothing gets solved even by contacting the highest rank Administrator of the Italian server and consequently the player must continue to waste more time climbing the rank pyramid until he can point it out to someone who wrote those rules or at least knows in which cases they are applied correctly. If you remember some time ago, I (my discord: pep99008#3804) reported, in your discord dm’s a misinterpretation by the staff regarding the turf rule 2.37. Before writing to you, I tried to solve it with the staff of the Italian server coming to the point of having to contact the Chief Administrator by myself but without success. He was also convinced that the rule should be applied in the wrong way. At the moment I am trying to clarify section 1.17 of the event rules. Initially, when I asked in a ticket which rule is violated if a gang member does graffiti with his vehicle, an assistant Administrator replied telling me that it is a subsection of the ghetto rule n°1.7 and consequently that in a similar case the penalty is 180 minute demorgan. After talking to some Administrators of other servers, regarding the same issue to understand if in the most populated servers they apply this rule in the same way, I contacted an Administrator of the Italian server, he told me that the assistant Administrator had given me false information and that the rule that is violated in this case is the event rule 1.17. Even this information would seem false being that graffiti, yes, they are a gang action, but they are not an event and graffiti are not in the IC / OOC events classification. As a result, a gangster should feel free to do "undercover" graffiti and fear that he can get killed only if he gets caught red-handed while doing it, as it is in the other's Grand RP servers. Before bringing to your attention this doubt about the regulation, I’ve already pointed it out to the Deputy Chief Administrator of the server who told me to write to the Chief Administrator. Despite the days passed since my messages, I still didn’t get an answer [First message sent on 29/08 and 31/08 the second one]. Unfortunately, he is not very present in the management of the server and physically in-game. But, that little time he is online, he doesn't dedicate it to answer to players who write privately on discord. Some time ago, when the Chief Administrator used to respond to discord messages, I can say that his answers were not very exhaustive, rarely leaving possibilities for a conversation or an exchange of ideas. I spoke with high ranking Administrators who manage servers 10 times more populated than the Italian one. I can say that although they also have a private life busy with work or study, they managed to answer all my doubts despite the server borders. Could this also be one of the reasons why players leave the server? Below I attach a short conversation I had recently with one of the Administrators.

Translation:

Q/ Hey, who put Vlad Federov in demorgan 2 hours for vdm?

A/ What do you need?

Q/ A clearn answer, not a question as an answer to my question.

A/ Therefor i ask you to be more corteous, im not your brother.

Q/ Despite the fact i was not rude in any way. Is it your preference that I speak to you in a more formal way or there is some type of rule that imposes it? Bullshits aside, I kindly ask you to avoid answering tickets with questions.

A/ We have better things to do, if you need to know who put Vlad in demorgan, you can check the thread, we are not obliged to give information to anyone, good evening.

Q/ So there is a thread or its a false information? (since i knew there was no thread on the forum against Vlad Federov)

A/ There is his complain, check the forum.

The ticket could end with a direct answer like:

"We can't give you this information" or "Just look at the complaint Vlad made on the forum".

[Application] The same staffer, in applying for Administrator role, as weaknesses has wrote "I get angry easly". After this interaction with him it seems to me he gets angry even whitout a reason.

As you can see it is the same situation that happens in America between law enforcements (Public servants) and citizens. Some forget that they work for the public and start ego tripping. In this case it seem like the Administrator forgot he is in the staff to ensure the best gaming experience for the players by applying the rules and being professional to them who spend their time and money on the server.

It would be nice if you find the time to confront the Chief Administrator of the Italian server regarding the following topics:

-Server management

-Staff management

-Complains management ( I saw other servers player complains/admin complains, most of the times players get an answer the same day )

Kind regards,
Pepy.

REMINDER
This thread does not aim to insult the server or the staff that manages it, it was written with the intention of making you aware of some facts regarding the Italian server through constructive criticism and the exposition of some recent facts.

Valak Smoke

Player
Player
Good evening Pepy, Let me start by telling you that I have always been kind to ALL the users of the server and I have always respected everyone, from the first to the last. You must know that we are not dogs at your service, we will take care of keeping the server clean and helping users, but as this task we also expect a minimum of respect from our work, and from you I have only taken note of rudeness and nothing else, since it is not the first time that you behave like this with us , I invite you to be more polite in general with everyone I reiterate the fact that we are not obliged to give info, your question has already been answered, that is, open the forum, as a complaint about it had been opened. I wish you a good evening.​

Pepy

Player
ITA: Nella speranza che questo reclamo rimanga aperto vi invito (chiunque legga questo reclamo) a reagire soltanto usando il pollice in su o in giù per esprimere la propria opinione, lasciando il reclamo "pulito", ma allo stesso tempo esprimendo il proprio pensiero.
EN: In the hope that this complaint remains open I invite you (anyone who reads this complaint) to react only by using your thumbs up or down to express your opinion, leaving the complaint "clean", but at the same time expressing your thoughts.

Being that I have altered myself by reading this answer, I prefer to wait a few hours to send my answer. I have already spoken to the administrator in private, there is no grudge.

Pepy

Player
Since the administrator accused me in public of being a player who treats the server staff like dogs and said that many times I was rude to him, despite that it was the first time we confronted each other. After asking the Administrator for permission I decided to make our private conversation public.
My messages in green and those of the Аdministrator in red:

02:30 - Hello Valak, I'm sorry you perceived my person as disrespectful and rude. I invite you to call me whenever you want to discuss it. Being that I do not have the opportunity to dispute your claims on my complaint I just have to contact you in private and / or redo a complaint in which to ask to open the answers. In my reply I will invite all the players who read the complaint not to comment If you want, call me, we solve it faster.
02:41 - Hello pepy, do not worry, nothing impossible to solve happened, evidently it was a mistake of misunderstanding and evidently led us to be irrespective of each other, I treat others with respect, starting from my small to my big without prejudice, and I am sorry that you understood my messages in a vulgar and abrupt way, the complaint was reopened when I put the answer, however as soon as I free myself I will be pleased to have a chat to solve the misunderstandings that there have been between the two of us.
02:42 - Could you please send me evidence (screen) in which I am rude to you or disrespect you? I was sorry to read what you wrote, being that I try to respect everyone equally until they do something to deserve the loss of my respect.
02:44 - Could you kindly give me permission to share our conversation in the complaint?
02:44 - Yes

03:16 - Sorry if I'm insistent. Would you like to give an answer to this question? (02:42 message)
03:17 - Also for me no problem Valak but from your answer it would seem that I am a toxic player, indeed, the most toxic of all, that treats everyone badly.
03:23 - Yes I will answer you. I am going to send you a screen. I got annoyed only from your answer when I asked what you need.
(Ingame Ticket)

As I have already said, between me and the administrator there is no grudge. My goal is to make it clear that I do not treat the staff like dogs or even that I have disrespected them in the past.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
1. Graffiti counts as a gang's activity. You have to use org car.
2. If admin gave you wrong answer you have to post complaint or at least contact Elon and inform him about it.
3. Admins shouldn't provide you information who jailed/banned/punished at all player. Don't even ask for that.
4. It's Italian screenshots I can't understand how rude he answered you. But looks like he answered you correctly about providing information who punished someone.
5. If your conflict between you and admins won't be solved in a peaceful way, everyone will be punished(admins and you). So we are working for a friendly community. Be careful with that.
6. I don't see so big problem in that. Gonna watch what will happen. Feel free to post complaint in case if conflict won't be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom