Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacob Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/x9PvElm8rVg

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player
Hello, admin. This player killed me in a very strange way. The blood was full. He shot me with one shot. He also killed me. No one hit me from behind, because there are 2 members of my family And it happened by doing this situation with my family members in the same place . This is really unreasonable. Greetings to you

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player
My fam member was behind you, he shot you once.
You are really stupid. I want the private video of your friend, as I said, if he did something with you. How can my family members find no one else in the area? You are good at lying, as I said, I want the video of your colleague. Greetings to the admin

Deli Azo

Player
Player
Hello, admin. This player killed me in a very strange way. The blood was full. He shot me with one shot. He also killed me. No one hit me from behind, because there are 2 members of my family And it happened by doing this situation with my family members in the same place . This is really unreasonable. Greetings to you
you are stupid :D

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
You know that me and my friend don't have to provide a POV unless we're in an Event Circle. Anyways have a good day peace.

Last edited:

Big Dave

Player
Player
Rejected

You can see you are hit twice in the pov
However
ID 94966 will receive a punishment for Metagaming
ID 66660 will receive a punishment for VDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom